XXVI

A/N: I changed the actress, I'm now using Yara Shahidi

"Mommy, mommy!" JJ banged on the door of Normani and Dinah's room.

Normani answered the door frustrated since she didn't get much sleep.

"What?" She asked before looking around then looked down to see JJ on the floor.

"Hi Mommy! I'm hungry." JJ's stomach growl and Normani sigh.

"I think Mommy is going to be in bed all day, let's go get breakfast buddy." Dinah appears shirtless by the door getting ready to put it on.

Yara comes out the room making sure it's lock and look at the little family.

"Thank you, I'm so tired." Normani pouted and Dinah smirked.

"Yeah I know I put in work." Dinah pull Normani in for a kiss as Normani put her hands on Dinah abs.

"Ew." JJ fake gagged and Dinah stomach growls also causing Normani to giggle.

"Get in bed, rest yo legs and insides, then we'll come back and bring you food." Dinah planned and Normani nods.

"Sounds like a plan to me." Yara buts in.

Dinah kiss the mark she left on Normani's neck and put on her shirt.

"I need to hit the gym more." Dinah look down at her arms seeing them a little thin.

"I wanna go!" JJ hyped.

"You wanna work out with me?" Dinah smiled as she rustled his hair.

"Yeah!" JJ jumps up and down and Dinah laughs.

"Oh my gosh, go before y'all stress me out." Normani lightly push Dinah out the room.

"Alright alright." Dinah laugh lightly before making her way with Yaya and JJ to the elevator.

Normani enter the room and laid down on the bed observing her engagement ring. Getting up slowly since she does have a little pain aching in her stomach and below, she grabs her phone dialing her girls.

"Hey girl!" Ally greeted firstly and Camila waved while posing in the kitchen as Lauren cook.

"Where's Tori?" Lauren questions peeking in the shot.

"She's somewhere." Ally shrugged as she make her way to the living room.

"So wassup?" Camila asked placing her hands on hips.

"You're not pregnant are you?" Lauren wondered hopefully.

"Definitely not." Normani denied.

"Aw man." Lauren pouted.

"Go away." Camila pushed Lauren out the shot and the other two laugh.

"I am bored and in my hotel room alone." Normani shrugged putting up her phone in an angel where she has a good shot of her.

"Where's Dinah?" Ally asked.

"She's out with our son and my half sister getting food." Normani brush her hair out of her face and yawned.

"How's Barbados?" Camila continued with the questions.

"It's beautiful that's all for now, we haven't really went out and had fun fun."

"Judging by that hickey I can say otherwise." Camila mention and Normani roll her eyes with a blush.

"Well all I can say is that Ally you're the last to get proposed to." Normani smile brightly and Camila instantly starts freaking out scaring Lauren as Ally face was shook.

"YES! Congratulations girl!!!" Camila squeal.

"I mean periodt." Ally smiled brightly as well happy for her girls.

"Thank you thank you." Normani clap her hands together excitedly.

Dinah's POV

"So where are we going?" Yara asked.

"Ion know." I shrug and look at JJ.

He was looking around a little afraid so I stick out my hand and he clutch onto it.

"Can-can we go to uh...I don't know." JJ looks down.

"We can go to Chefette, it's one of the known fast food restaurants around here." Yaya saves us and I nods.

"Sounds like a plan." I stretch my arms and call for a ride.

When the ride arrives, we get in and I sighed happy to sit down.

"It's almost our birthday buddy." I smile fist bumping JJ.

"I'mma be four!" JJ did a little dance in his seat and I nod.

"Damn we getting old." I mention and Yara smiles.

"We're here, ma'am." The driver announces and we get out.

I paid the driver and goes to open the restaurant for the two.

"Thank you!" JJ skips inside happily to get food.

"Thank you as well." Yara blushes and I brushed it off as I follow JJ.

There's someone in front of us so we wait for them and we hear someone else enter the store so but minded our business.

"Is that Dinah Jane Hansen?" I hear my old teacher call and I look at him shocked.

"Mr. Lincoln you still alive?" I joke and he shake his head with a smile.

"Haha very funny, you grew up well." He laughs and I shrugged with a smirk.

"Mom mom, come on...foooood." I feel JJ tug on my hand and Lincoln raise an eyebrow.

"You two have a beautiful son." He mentions and I immediately dismiss that statement as Yara blushes again.

"Oh no, he's Normani and I's son. His name is JJ." I introduce JJ and he wave.

"Normani? Y'all still together?" Mr. Lincoln asked after waving back to JJ.

"Yeah, we just got engaged too." I state and Yara looked at me surprisingly.

"Aww that's sweet, speaking of my old students...how's the other four?" Mr. Lincoln back at it again with these jokes.

"Tori and Ally are having a child. Camila and Lauren are engaged and having a child as well." I explained.

"That's sweet." Mr Lincoln nod and I also does.

"Y'all coming up?" The cashier asked irritated.

"Uh yes, this is on me as a treat." Mr Lincoln usher and I smile.

"Thanks you sir." I pat his back.

"No problem." He readjust his shoulder while I forget what I do for a passion.

As we order, we sit down at a booth waiting for our food and have a little conversation. He introduced me to his wife and I introduce Yaya. Back in highschool, I would stay after school so I wouldn't be home and Mr. Lincoln became like a father figure to me. I almost forgot how alike we were, I mean are.

"I have a question sir." I just remembered.

"What is it son?" He asked.

"Why did you give us that question?" I wondered this for the longest.

"I don't know, y'all just seemed like the type to get away with a big bank heist." Mr. Lincoln laughed and I sit back and also laugh while the food gets set down on the table.