X

3 years later...

Ding Ding Ding
He's down, the Deadly Destroyer strikes again!

"Good job, DJ." Her assistant congratulated and she nodded with a smile too tired to even function a sentence.

"As always, you destroyed him." Her manager joked as she cleaned up the blood of her face.

Dinah didn't even care about the competition, days after days she need to let out her bottled up emotions ever since that day that should not be thought off, but Dinah couldn't get it out of her head. It was actually it's anniversary an email everyone agreed to meet up, well minus Tori since she is still in training. Getting herself straight, she grabbed her stuff before leaving to head to Ally's bakery. Walking in, she spotted Ally talking to Normani and Camila while Lauren leaned against the counter on her phone.

"Yo, finally." Lauren spoke looking at Dinah before putting her phone away.

The girls stopped talking before they all made their way to a table and sat down.

Normani and Dinah avoided eye contact, Camila and Lauren were discussing things about the upcoming championship, Ally were eating her sugary dessert.

"Okay okay, enough chit chatting. Can we please elaborate on what happened on prom night?" Camila asked after 3 years still not believing on what happened.

"Sure." Ally cleared her throat after putting the creamed fill cake down.

3 years ago, today

"This prom is so dry!" Lauren groaned, plopping down on her chair.

Camila sat on her lap as the others sat down as well.

"Oh come on, don't let this last day with you guys be so...shitty." Tori frowned and Ally hugged her.

"Okay, we should ditch." Dinah suggested.

"Hell to the YES! But if we do then we can always add some fun to it." Lauren smirked and they all nodded.

Definitely not knowing what they were going to get themselves into, the 6 made their way out of the school and walked around campus.

"Oh, a forbidden area." Tori looked at.

"We should so go in and see why it's forbidden." Lauren ushered and they shrugged it off before entering.

They walked through it for a good 10 minutes before leaving because it was dry.

"That was more boring than prom." Normani joked making them laugh as they continued to walk.

As they walked past an Alley way, a piece of art caught their eye.

"This is so cool." Tori reached to touch it, but they heard talking making them duck behind a dumpster.

The footsteps approached the art and they heard someone being drag while grunting.

"Finally, what took you so long?" One voice growled.

"Man's is heavy one, and he tried to get away." The other voice said which Camila knew by heart by now.

"It doesn't matter, splash him." A voice no one knew spoke and that thought made Lauren curious.

Peaking her head out a little, she seen all of their faces and instantly recognized them all including the unconscious.

"Listen here, Mendes. You better keep your mouth shut about this." The guy muttered which everyone clearly heard.

"Won't I get myself locked up if I do, Mahone." Shawn smart mouthed.

"You two shut up, our friend is awake." The unknown guy said, crotching down to his height.

"What do you want from me?" The scared boy asked.

"We just want the money and you can go." Austin tried to persuade.

"I'm not giving you anything, fuck you. Once I tell my father about this you guys will be a dea-"

They all heard a gun shot making them jump back. To be told, they were all watching the scene.

"You dumbass! Oh shit, come on before we get caught." That still unknown voice said before they heard footsteps leaving.

The six then got out from their hiding spot before Tori looked back at the boy who has a bullet in his head.

"Let's get the hell out of here before we are pinned for this shit." Lauren ushered and they took off running.

"I can't believe we just watch a boy die." Camila closed her eyes not wanting to remember anything.

"We should head back or home." Normani muttered and they nodded...

3 years later, today

Everyone sat in silence and the sound of the door opening triggered them all out of their own world. Ally looked at the suspect before rising happily.

"Tori!" She squealed as she ran into her arms.

"Oh man, I miss you." Tori spoke her voice deeper than expected.

"I miss you too, oh my God." Ally kissed her.

"So, what did I miss?" She asked as they walked over to the table as Tori dropped her bag on the floor before sitting down.

"Just the recap." Lauren spoke first before giving her a handshake.

Dinah did the same as Camila and Normani hug her.

"Any kids?" Tori asked and they all laughed.

"No." Normani was the first to answer and it was immediately.

Tori nodded hinting that Normani was maybe lying so she is definitely going to speak to her. After the whole reunion, Tori grabbed Normani and pulled her to the side away from the group.

"So I'm guessing you and D are broken up, can i also guess why..." Tori trailed off.

Normani didn't say anything which Tori took as a sign to continue.

"You had kid, but didn't tell Dinah so you broke up with her. What's their name Mani? Tori asked.

"Jaylen." Normani answered making Tori look her in the eyes shocked.

"Does any one else in the group know?" Tori asked and she shook her head.

"And you can not tell anyone." Normani demanded and Tori nodded before holding out her thumb.

Normani connected it with a fist bump, that being their promise lock ever since the event that happened 3 years ago...

"Guys, we can't tell anyone about what we just saw. Let the police do their jobs and us keep quiet." Tori told them and they nodded.

She held out her thumb ups and they connected it before she left for the military.