VIII

"K boss, I don't understand why you want me to bartend." Shawn, one of the boys in the biker gang questioned.

"Because if anything happens, you are strong enough to drag their ass out of here." Camila assured and he nodded.

Just then a couple of guys about late 30's to 40 years old came up the front of the bar where Camila and Shawn were.

"Get me a bourbon." One of the guys demanded.

He was big, like a security guard and had the most intimidating looks. Shawn eyes widened before looking at Camila for a little help.

"Excuse me sir." Camila called catching all of theirs attention.

Now this was nothing.

"What do you want princess?" One of the men asked with a laugh as the other laughs as well.

"I would like it if you grown ass men would stop trying to scare my customers. Just because you guys think your so tough doesn't mean anything." Camila shot back making them all die down.

"Listen here, I don't think you know who you're talking to." The guy in the front asked with his hand gripped onto Camila's arm.

"I don't think you know who I am..." She said snatching her arm away.

"As you may know, I can take all of your motorcycle by just simply buying them if I please." She finished.

He laughed, bitterly.

"You think your scrawny ass can really go against us 6?" He asked cockily.

"This is my bar, my space, my customers, my money, and my power." Camila told him.

"Fiesty, I like it." Lauren spoke making the 6 plus Camila look at her.

"You know her?" The guy asked and Lauren slowly walked over to him.

"Why do you care and why are you here?" Lauren asked ready to rip his head off.

He laughed before raising his hands.

"Just here to see my daughter run." He told her which Lauren clenched her jaw knowing damn well.

"You wanna see me run? Or do you want to run what I'm running?" Lauren asked already knowing the truth.

"Why can't you just let the past go?" He asked her and Lauren rolled her eyes.

Her father looked at Camila who was fidgeting with the ring on her finger.

"I was wondering where your ring went." He spoke.

"Get out." She demanded and he had that smirk on his face.

"You know your mother wanted us to bond." He assured making Lauren tell Camila to finish working which she complied.

"I told you to leave, so leave with your Barbie dolls." Lauren ushered making the guys jaw clench.

"Who are you calling a Barbie?" One the guys asked.

"She asked you to leave." Dinah backed up in her boxing gear.

She had a couple of bruises and sweaty as hell.

Her father nodded before ushering for everyone to leave.

Lauren adverted her gaze to Dinah who had a smile on her face.

"Do you got some ice?" Dinah asked making Lauren laugh before attending her friend.

"So what happened?" Camila asked as Normani applied the ice to her face.

"He was strong but didn't have technique, knocked him out on the 3rd round." Dinah summerized as Lauren and Camila nodded.

"Where's Tally?" Normani asked adverted her gaze to Camila and Lauren.

"Well, Tori is trying to buy a mini store to turn into a bakery for Ally's birthday." Lauren told them.

"The fact that y'all said that so calmly like buying a place isn't such a big deal, what the hell is wrong with you?" Normani asked.

"Well, apparently Tally knew eachother for a long ass time so I guess Tori already had this all set up." Lauren continued.

"Now we are just waiting on Dinah getting Normani something good." Camila joked.

"Can she get my parents to divorce each other already?" Normani muttered but everyone heard it.

"I can't do that ManManz..." Dinah trailed off making Normani blush not realizing she said that out loud and loud enough for them to hear.

Everyone had left meaning it was closing time.

"Boss, we ran out of alcohol." Shawn told Camila.

"Good, that means that business is going smoothly already." Camila reassured and Shawn nodded.

"Do you want me to go and get more before I clock out?" He asked.

"Yeah, here." Camila ushered giving him the money to get the booze anyway.

When he left, Normani stood up ready to leave.

"I'mma hit the gym, see ya Camren and Mufasa." Normani waved and they left.

"Wait, I'm coming with you. See ya Camren." Dinah said before chasing after Normani.

She didn't want to train or anything, she just wanted to watch Normani dance magically. It really did stun her on how fascinating and phenomenal Normani dancing was.

She knew dancing was a significant part of Normani's life and it's just like boxing for her so she just love to show support also vise versa.

When Lauren heard the door shut, she immediately undressed herself out of the jacket. It got hotter by the minute and if she worn a shirt under it, she would've passed out. Camila bit her lip seeing her abs which Lauren pretended like she didn't see. Taking the jacket off fully, she walked over to Camila and hugged her by her waist.

"This dress looks sexy on you." Lauren lusted in her ear making Camila cheeks turn a darker shade of pink.

"Well thank you." Camila obviously wasn't getting the sign so Lauren lifted her up and placed her on her waist.

"I think it's time for that promise I made you." Lauren said as her eyes turned into a darker shade.

Camila bit her lip as she carried them to Camila's office which she never uses anyway.

Spreading her legs after being placed on the desk, Lauren went in between them kissing down her body slowly taking her time.

Ripping off the dress in the process, Lauren attacked her boobs before continuing her journey down her lover's body.