V

Distant, that is what Normani felt.

From EVERYONE!

Dinah was always in the gym, Camila was always with Lauren, and Ally was now hanging around Tori a whole lot more now. Even when you have family, they still fight everyday so Normani decided to drown her surrows the day her parents started to fight.

Walking to her dresser, she grabbed the things she needed before sneaking her way out of the house. Making her way to the gym, she seen Dinah hitting the punching bag. Cool, but she didn't care about her girlfriend right now... girlfriend ha, that's funny.

She snuck to the dance room that was next to the whole training room. Putting everything on and the speaker down. She played Beyoncé because she is the queen and decided to play Pretty Hurts.

After a good minute, Dinah stopped boxing before looking at the figure moving beautifully across the room. She know that body anywhere so she decided to watch her lucky charm twirl on one foot before hitting the splits making Dinah jaw drop as she got up just as smoothly.

When the song ended, Normani didn't even know Dinah was watching until she was being lifted in the air by her...ugh can't even say the word, pathetic.

"Wow Manz, you're an awesome dancer." She said making Normani smile.

"And you are...I guess good at hitting a punching bag. Oh so that's where you get these sexy abs." Normani finely put that together.

Something she can't put together...

"Well, I'm not the only one with abs in this relationship, but I'll leave you to dance." Dinah says putting her down before giving her a very passionate kiss.

Why was it so hard to say a stupid four letter word?

Because if you say it then you and her will end up just like your parents.

Normani looked down before putting on another song which she tried to focus on but ended up breaking down. Good thing Dinah wasn't here...yet. Normani knew Dinah was going to come check on her so she packed up her stuff and turned off the light before crawling into a corner.

Her life was miserable, even with having a...

Just say it!

Well do you want to fight everyday? Do you want to end up seperated and alone like you are right now? Do you wann-

Shut up! I know I love her!! Leave me alone!!!

Normani didn't even realize she fighting against someone until she gave up and fully let them in. She didn't feel alone now, the person kissed her cheek before sitting down next to her as she moved to lay on their shoulder. Normani knew who it was of course, it was the only person she really had and she can't push her away.

"You okay?" Dinah asked rubbing her belly.

Normani just nodded while sighing to her touch.

"You kinda, uh almost threw your phone at the wall but I caught it." Dinah said putting the phone down as Normani wasn't even paying attention to the item.

"What?" Dinah asked noticing Normani staring at her.

She didn't really say anything except climbing on top of Dinah and kissed her. She wanted to escape and she found two.

Dinah and dancing.

She liked singing too, but she wanted to sing with someone. No one took passion into that, she thought Mila would, but now she wouldn't even know anymore...

"You're crazy." Lauren said as she looked at the jacket.

It fit Camila perfectly and Lauren hated it. She most definitely did not want her to join the gang, but she did at the same time. They didn't even know what to call themselves so having her join the gang made it a little easier for Lauren.

My princesa...Lauren but quickly blushed right after realizing she does want Camila, but know she can't have her.

"Now can we go your bike, pleaseeee?" She dragged.

Camila really wanted to see the sunset while driving around on a bike. Not just that, she just wanted an accuse to hug Lauren and to get on her bike...

Camila quickly blushed before looking away realizing how dirty that sounded in her head.

"Yeah, come on Princesa." Lauren ushered before grabbing her keys as Camila blushed even more.

She skipped after Lauren and squealed know that this is going to be her first time she is riding on a bike. Getting on, they rode and trustingly, Camila stood up squealing feeling going slightly faster when the ride was empty.

This is the best feeling ever...They both thought...

"Firstly, that is not how you do it." Ally said crossing her arms.

"Then how do you do it, Short stacks of books?" Tori asked.

Ally took the flasks before mixing the red with the blue and the yellow and blue then mixed the yellow and red.

"Common sense, Oreo." Ally muttered as they all made the chemical reaction they wanted to seek.

"I...damn. Sorry for doubting you." Tori apologized and Ally hugged her waist before kissing her lips by an accident but on purpose.

"Mmm." She hummed and went for more as Tori was already ready more.

Good thing they are at Ally's place because Tori parents would've killed her for performing anything dangerous activity in their house. Back them into the room, Tori completely forgot why she was there and was simply happier making out the love of he-

No!

Right sorry...

Everything was a blurred after, she just remember waking up in Ally's room fully clothed. Good. She can't stand to make the same mistake that drove them apart again. She can't lose her again, not like Syd-

"Tori?" Ally asked now infront of her.

Tori seen the concern on her face and raised her brows.

"Uh, yeah?" Her throat sounded so drain, what the hell happened last night.

"Who's Sydney? You tried to me about everything but you were shaking so I calmed you down and let you sleep." Ally softly explained making my heart flutter.

"She's my ex. Trust me, I am way over her. But what she did still hurt like hell." Tori admitted before Ally sat down.

She explained everything which Ally took perfectly fine, thank heavens.