"Dinah Jane?" Camila asked.

"Room 22." The receptionist pointed.

They made their way to room 22 seeing Tori bouncing her leg as Lauren looked at her hands.

"Lauren?" Camila called causing her to look up at Camila with tears in her eyes.

Camila heart broke seeing Lauren in the state she was in. Hugging her, Lauren just cried into Camila. Ally sat on Tori's bouncing leg and hugged her giving her comfort.

The doctor came out looking relieved himself.

"She's going to be okay, also she's woke." He told them as they nodded.

"Can we visit her?" Normani asked him and he nodded.

"We'll let you go first." Camila told her and she thanked her before walking into the hospital room.

Dinah locked eyes with Normani and Normani locked eyes with Dinah.

"I'm sorry." Normani felt tears hit her cheek.

"I'm sorry too." Dinah reached out for her and Normani walked over to her.

Dinah wiped Normani's tears before pulling her in for a kiss before stopping.

"Let's start over, Hi I'm Dinah." Dinah smiled causing Normani to smile.

"Hi I'm Normani." Normani licked her lips.

"I really wanna kiss you Normani." Dinah smirked.

"Take me on a date first." Normani flipped her hair causing Dinah to laugh knowing where Normani got that catch phrase from.

"I would marry you to get that kiss everyday." Dinah told her causing Normani to lock eyes with her.

"Then do it." Normani teased as she inch closer to her lips.

"I will, just not now." Dinah connected their lips.

Normani felt the love she had for Dinah in that kiss and the love Dinah had for her. It was basically what she was waiting for her whole life. Pulling away due to lack of air, they both smiled as Normani bit her lip.

"I just realized you were shot and I could've lost you. My last words to you should've been I love you instead of fuck you." Normani looked down.

"Of course you wanted to fuck me, who wouldn't." Dinah joked causing Normani to giggle before giving Dinah that look.

"I'm being serious Dinah." Normani sighed and Dinah tapped her shoulder.

"I'm not dead am I, and plus your last words were going to be I love you even if I was dead or alive." Dinah smiled.

"How so?" Normani asked.

"You know, when you're at a funeral and they say something like, "say you're last words" and so you do, I hope it will be I love you or I'll miss you because if wasn't then I will haunt you." Dinah joked causing Normani to laugh again.

"Well, I will say that and there won't be any funeral in 40 years I hope." Normani kissed Dinah again before they were interrupted by there son...

"Um excuse me doctor?" Camila called and the doctor turned around.

"Yes?" The doctor asked.

"I hate to sound like a child or to interrupt your time but my stomach has been bugging me for the past week." Camila told him as the doctor wrote stuff down.

"Have you been feeling nausea?" The doctor asked and Camila nodded.

"Yeah, I almost passed out once." Camila recapped and the doctor nodded.

"Judging by your body size and weight, that will make sense." The doctor told her causing Camila to look step backed but realized he is professional at this.

"I will run some tests on you if that's possible?" He asked and Camila nodded.

"Sure, I will be here for a while anyway." Camila told him and he ushered for her to follow.

"Have you ever felt the need to throw up or threw up?" He asked and Camila nodded.

"A couple times." She answered.

"Great, I need to draw blood if that's okay?" The doctor wondered and Camila felt like all she did was nod.

"That's perfectly fine." Camila answered and he ushered her into the room...

"How are you feeling Biggie?" Ally asked and Dinah put up her thumbs.

"Never felt better, Smallz." She answered staring at Normani who blushed.

"That's good." Tori replied while blowing wind out.

"Where's Camren?" Dinah asked.

"No idea, Camila disappeared and Lauren went to go find her." Ally told her and Dinah rolled her eyes.

"Update I don't know where she is." Lauren muttered shaking her wet hands.

"You okay bro?" Dinah asked and Lauren nodded.

"We need to shake those memories away." Tori told Dinah and Lauren as they nodded in agreement.

It fell silent for a minute until Normani got a phone call.

"I need to take this." Normani sighed looking at the caller.

Picking up the phone, Normani was met with sniffles.

"Hello, is this Normani?" A young feminine voice asked.

"Yes and you are?" Normani asked.

"I'm your father's daughter, and I need help." The girl started to cry.

"What happened?" Normani asked looking between the hallways.

"My mother OD...please I have no where to go." The little girl started to break down.

"How did you get my father's phone?" Normani asked looking at the sun rise.

"He gave me his phone, he said it like he knew he was going to die." She explained and Normani felt tears fall from her eyes.

"Where are you?" Normani asked.

"I'm in Miami, my mother moved from Texas to start a new life but that obviously didn't work." The girl lightly laugh before sniffled.

"I can come and get you, but my girlfriend was shot so I'm in the hospital." Normani told her and she heard the girl gasp.

"It's cool to know a little about you." The girl said.

"Yeah, I got to go." Normani said trying not to sound rude.

"That's okay, bye." The girl hung up as Normani wiped her tears.

She straightened herself out before walking back into the room.

"You okay?" Dinah asked and Normani nodded.

"Perfectly fine." Normani kissed Dinah forehead...

"You okay Ms. Cabello?" The doctor asked and Camila didn't respond.

She raced out the room and ran to room 22. Opening the door, everyone looked at her as she was trying to catch her breath.

"I'm pregnant." Camila said.