XIV

Tori walked into Ally's bakery with eager news. Seeing Ally give the last customers in her line their surgery goods, Tori walked over to her with a huge smile on her face.

"Hey Tori, what is it?" Ally asked already knowing Tori is in a need to tell her something.

"I know you may not agree to this, but after seeing Normani with hers, I just want one." Tori pouted and Ally raised an brow as her cheeks flushed red.

"A baby?" Ally asked and Tori nodded.

"We can talk about this another time, I'm just addre-" Ally cut her off with an shocking be.

"I would love to have a child with you Oreo." Ally smiled at Tori as Tori cheered causing the customers to look at her questionably.

"This may be awkward, but when are we going to..." Tori trailed off not finding the word.

"Tori, you're acting as if we never had sex before." Ally laughed while resorting things around.

"I mean, planned pregnancies are awkward." Tori sat down at one of the stools.

Ally looked up as she whipped the counters off.

"Then just think of it as having sex with me...without the condom." Ally suggested and Tori ears perked up.

"Oh, I forgot about that...this is going to be fun." She smirked before grabbing a cookie.

"You're paying for that." Ally told her before leaving into the back as Tori groaned.

Not noticing, a little boy comes up to her with a big smile on his face.

"Hi, I'm Geon, my Mom seen your tattoo with the ranks and she told me you're a soldier and I wanted to say thank you and can I have a hug?"  The little boy asked and Tori smiled.

"Uh sure small bean." Tori got out of the stool before she crotched down to his height.

Geon went for the hug and Tori hugged him back. When he pulled away, Tori rustled his head before saluting. He saluted back mimicking what he saw before running to his Mom with a bright smile. Watching the mother walk away as her son jump up and down, Ally hugs Tori neck as Tori gets up while holding her legs.

"That was cute." Ally mutter in her ear as she laid on Tori's shoulder.

"Are you done working?" Tori asked and Ally waited until the last person left.

"Now I am." She confirmed making Tori smile.

She carried Ally to her car before setting her down in the passenger seat.

"Great I want to take you on a date." Tori told her before giving her a kiss.

Ally kept her there before pulling away first.

"Cool, after the date we can..." Ally trailed off as she also trailed her finger continuously down.

Tori smirked before backing away and Ally pulled her legs in, Tori closed the door before making her way to the passenger side...

"We have been so busy lately with helping Norminah that we don't even spend time with each other anymore Lauren, and when do I ever call you Lauren? Laurrrreeennn..." Camila trailed off as the name doesn't even sound similar slips out her tongue.

"What the hell are you doing?" Lauren laughed as she kissed Camila's forehead.

"I'm trying to remember how to say your name Loren, Lern, Lawren, Lauren." Camila repeated.

"Can you stop? Just keep calling by Lo or whatever." Lauren suggested.

"Well Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado, this is serious. It's like you're my co worker not my girlfriend." Camila pouted.

"Does your co worker do this?" Lauren asked kissing her pout away.

"No." Camila muttered.

"Or this?" Lauren asked kissing her neck before sucking on it.

"No." Camila mutter before closing her eyes.

"And this?" Lauren asked lifting Camila's legs to wrap around her waist.

One hand on Camila's thigh the other on her wrist. Attacking Camila's lips again, it turned into a heated make out session as Lauren grinded against Camila causing moans to slip through the kiss.

"Yo guys- woah!" Dinah covered her eyes as they pulled apart.

"Cock blocker." Lauren muttered before fixing her hair.

"What is it D?" Camila asked giving Lauren a death glare.

"Just wanted to tell you that the PR isn't needed anymore." Dinah assured as Lauren rolled her eyes.

"We know, now bye." Lauren ushered as Dinah put up her hands in defense.

"Wait are y'all really- while we in the house- I'm hungry!" Dinah shouted as Lauren closed the door.

"Now, what were you saying about us not being girlfriends?" Lauren asked walking slowly towards Camila.

Camila backed up before her legs hit the bed sending her to the soft sheets. Lauren climbed inbetween her legs before attacking her boobs first. Camila arched her back as she felt a hand slip into her shorts and in her underwear. Before Lauren could enter, her phone rang causing her to groan before picking it up.

"Wha-" Getting cut off

"Ally and I are planning on having a child!" Tori cheered.

"Wait what!" Lauren jumped up as Camila looked at her questionably.

"I know right, i didn't expect her to agree." Tori thankfully said.

"Well congratulations, but I have to please my woman so see ya!" Lauren hung up before turning off her phone.

"Lauren." Camila groaned.

Rolling her eyes, she pushed her fingers in making Camila moan instead of groan.

"No more cock blockers." Lauren growled in Camila ear as she worked her fingers at an ridiculous speed.

Camila not knowing what to do with her hands, her back never touching the sheets, her body shaking, she felt her getting closer. The more moans that escaped Camila's lip, the faster Lauren's pace went. Not knowing when, Camila hit her first orgasm and just second later, she feels a thicker and longer shaft enter her.

"Oh God..." Camila sighed as it reached it's full length.

Giving her time to adjusted, Lauren slowly moved but also pushed deeply inside her. Leaning down, Lauren attacked her neck causing her to pull deeper and Camila retaliated by digging her nails in Lauren back. Pace getting quicker, Lauren left a few hickeys before Camila smashed their lips together. Moans and groans filled the air as their tongues fought for dominance. Lauren pulled away causing Camila to opening her eyes slowly as she seen Lauren smiling down at her.

"I love you Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao." Lauren connected thier forehead.

"I love you too Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado." Camila sighed out.