VI

We don't talk anymore...Yes just like the song, non of the couples talk to anyone anymore and one time Dinah and Lauren almost fought.

But they were just messing around and Dinah dared Lauren to like hit for no reason and Lauren did. Dinah gave her a good glare before laughing.

Honestly, they were the only two hanging out, they connected with the little things they really had.

"So, if you had a choice between Mila or the bikes, which one would it be?" Dinah asked.

"That's like asking you to chose between Mani or boxing. I don't know about but I'm choosing Camila." Lauren decided and it was true.

Things have been going smoothly with them and still didn't even act on their feelings. Except the time where Camila kissed her for giving her own custom and updated jacket.

"Hansen and Jauregui, since you two are such a chatted box. Show the team how to score." The couch said throwing a basketball at them.

Lauren looked at him like he was crazy but Dinah scored from the half way line without ease. Lauren thought for a second and remember all the times she scored behind her back. So she went to the half line and turned away from the hoop. Throwing it, it made it in with a swish making everyone jaw dropped while Dinah lifted Lauren in the air to celebrate.

Putting her down, she gave Dinah a high five and walked over to the sidelines where Camila was already trapping her in her famous koala hugs which Lauren no doubt love.

"Hey, guys." Normani greeted looking a little tired than ever.

This immediately triggered Dinah and she immediately bombard her with questions from concern.

"Hey, are you okay?" Was the first question before she wrapped her arms around her waist.

"Yeah, I just got caught up at the gym." She answered like it should've already been obvious for Dinah to know.

"Right..." Dinah trailed off.

"Gym, since when?" Camila asked.

"Since when did you join a gang?" She shot back making Camila bite her lip.

"Okay, we all changed in the past week but that doesn't mean anything. Camila you are still Normani's bestfriend and Normani you are still Camila's bestfriend." Lauren tried to clear the air and it did work.

"Sorry for not giving you attention like a bestfriend should." Camila apologized first.

"Yeah, sorry about that too..." Normani softly said making Lauren lean against the wall.

"Okay, now it's time for operation, get out of this class." Lauren excitedly exclaimed as she secretly dragged the other 3 out of the gym.

Walking carefully through the hall, the two people they once knew stopped them with their arms crossed.

"Pass." Ally demanded.

"Come on Al-" Dinah was cut off.

"She asked, you give." Tori said without a glimpse of despair.

Lauren sighed and smacked the 4 passes in her hand causing her to have that smirk on her face while she stared in Tori's eyes.

"Here, you can go." Ally said handing them back and Camila took them.

"So like, y'all wanna ditch or stay in this pathetic hell hold?" Lauren asked turning around and they shrugged.

"I rather ditch." Dinah responded and the rest nodded.

"Well, later nerds." Lauren said walking past them as so did the others except Camila.

She was leaning on her hip with her arms crossed.

"You became the one thing you set not to be, daddy's little slave." She spoke before walking off.

Tori watched as they left before looking at Ally again.

"What do you wanna do next?" She asked and Ally gave her a small smile.

"We're going to join them." Ally answered before taking off the vest.

Tori did the same before they rushed to catch up with their friends.

"Do y'all think that was a bit harsh?" Normani asked.

"No, we did that on purpose." Lauren said adjusting her helmet before putting down the mask.

"What do you mean by that?" Dinah asked doing the same as Lauren looked back the two who were walking out the building with looks who would grieve.

"Hey guys." Ally spoke making Normani leap off the bike.

"Hey Allycat." She greeted just happy to see her.

"Sorry about, you know." She apologized but Normani really didn't care.

She just wanted to spend time with her girls again. She hugged her and Ally hugged back before they felt another person hugging them which was Camila.

"Sisters for life?" Camila asked.

"Always..." Normani trailed off.

"And forever." Ally finished which made them rush to the bikes with their lovers.

"Hold on tight." Tori ushered which Ally did.

Lauren, as always, was the first to pull off while Camil was standing on the bike with her hands on Lauren's shoulders.

Dinah followed but had Normani in the front, they were all giggling and laughing as they went faster by the minute.

Tori took off as well following Dinah who was following Lauren.

"Don't fall, if you do then I'll be so fucking pissed." Lauren reassured obviously nervous.

"I'm fine, don't worry so much." Camila said kissing her neck.

Sighing, Lauren continued to drive at a steady pace which had Dinah catch up.

"Why the slow pace Lauren?" Dinah asked.

"Because we're almost at the location so you guys better know how to stop or you'll go crashing into it." Lauren warned before going into the empty parking lot.

Dinah slowed down too and stopped as well. Tori pulled up in a slower pace as everyone just stared at her.

"Okay, I am being safe so what?" She flusteredly muttered while the others shook their head with smiles on their faces.

"Why are we here?" Normani asked looking at the place.

"Because I bought it." Lauren told them making them all shout the same thing.

"WHAT?!??" Making Lauren laugh.

"It was like over the summer so calm down. I practice riding my bike faster by the minute." Lauren told them before walking over to the door.

Pulling it open, she ushered for them to follow and so they did.