AN: I changed his name to Jaylen, his name isn't Tobi. Ard back to the story and thank you guys! 🥰

"JJ!" Normani called and the young boy came running to her with his arms up with a happy smile.

"Momma!" He cheered as Normani raised him up.

"I want you to meet someone later, behave okay?" She asked and he nodded.

"Anything for you, Momma." He kissed her cheek before Normani set him down.

Running off into the kitchen, Normani got the things she needed to start their lunch. JJ or Jaylen went to go get ready for this guest, that's his key...fashion. Finding what he need, he came back out and debated on eating his cereal or just not because he has to be honest, he is a bit of a messy person. A trait he apparently inherited from his "father". He knew he didn't have a father because one once said, "Two girls can't get each other pregnant or the child would be cute." And he happened to be that child. Normani giggled snapping him out of his world.

"You good?" She asked and he nodded.

"I'll eat my cereal." He told him and she nodded before cooking herself something to eat.

By the time Normani finished cooking, a knock on the door signaled that the guest was here. Putting everything on the plate, she cleaned herself before opening the door.

"Hey Mani." Tori greeted with a awkward smile.

"Tori." Normani groaned seeing Ally.

"I'm sorry, I needed to spend time with her and we can trust Ally." Tori tried to persuade her which worked in some way and she let them both in.

Ally looked around the house with a very pleased look until a very cute young man came running with milk on his face.

"Look Momma, I have a moustache." JJ laughed which Normani smiled about before wiping his face.

Ally jaw dropped, but also cooed at how adorable he is and how much of a mother Normani really am. So it made sense as to why she always Perked up when there was a baby around.

"This is your Auntie Ally and Tori." Normani pointed and he gave them a hug on their legs.

Tori lifted him up and sat him on her hip.

"Woah, you're strong." JJ laughed making Tori smirk.

"Yeah, you like my tattoo?" She asked ushering to the one on her arm.

One? More like many, 7 to be exact

One? More like many, 7 to be exact. JJ gasped before tracing it with his finger.

"What do they mean?" He asked and Tori carried him to the couch while starting to answer his question.

"Well the burning Rose is connected to the A which is symbolizing your Aunt Ally over there, the wings with the heart is her being the angel she is and she has shot my heart with arrows. Meaning she shot her shot and so did I, the rose is also burning because it's only for effect. Now the soldier is me, the flag is for America and the little looking badge is my rank which is a Corporal." Tori explained and analyzed while JJ jaw dropped.

"Wait, you were a soldier for the military!?" He gasped.

"Yes sir." Tori saluted and JJ hugged her.

"Thank you for your services, my Momma told me to say that to a soldier I ever meet." He mentioned and Tori laughed.

"No problem kiddo." She rustled his hair...

"You have a kid, Mani." Ally said and Normani nodded.

"When I found out, I was shocked and kinda scared. Not that I was going to be a parent, but what my parents would think." Normani told her and Ally cooed.

"Aww, what did you do when they found out?" She asked.

"They never knew, until about a couple months ago since they say me at dance practice with him. I moved out before I even showed." Normani answered.

Ally nodded before looking back Tori and JJ which JJ was rambling about anything.

"Who's the father?" Ally asked.

"I don't know." Normani easily lied and Ally gave her that look.

"Was he the reason why you and Dinah broke up?" Ally asked, pointing towards JJ.

"No." She lied again.

"Normani, stop lying to me." Ally caught on.

"I'm not." She once again lied.

"Really, is the baby Dinah's?" Ally asked and Normani didn't say anything.

The first thought was to lie, but she is really bad at that so she kept quiet.

"Mani?" Ally called seeing her zoned out.

Ally waved her hands in her face before she saw her rolls to the back of her head and collapsed. Ally caught Normani just before she hit the floor and screamed for Tori who immediately raced to their side.

"Momma!" JJ called seeing her on the floor.

Ally felt her to start shaking and Tori picked her up, carrying her outside so the ambulance can get to her faster. Once they heard the sirens, Ally picked up JJ as Tori ushered them to the car. The paramedics grabbed Normani before taking her to the hospital. Tori drove Ally and JJ to the hospital as Ally dialled the whole squad numbers.

"What happened?" Tori asked out of breath.

"I don't know, it definitely was not a panic attack but we were talking and she froze. I thought she was in her own world until I saw her go pale a little bit." Ally explained, in shocked.

Once reaching the hospital, the she gang is there and they were giving Tori and Ally looks after seeing the young boy standing behind them.

"Oh right..." Tori trailed off.

"Guys, this is JJ...Normani's son." Ally revealed making their eyes widened.

No one said anything, just sat down. Tori and Ally sat down as JJ looked around obviously scared.

"Where's my Momma?" He asked.

"She's getting checked up on." Dinah answered.

"How do you know?" He asked crossing his arms.

"Because I asked the doctor." Dinah responded.

"Seems legit." He said before sitting down hugging his legs.

They spent a good 40 minutes until the doctors came out of her room with a clip board.