III

"Stop, I'm sorry! I give up!" Camila squealed as Lauren tickled her to death.

"Will you disrespect my baby again?" Lauren asked.

"No, I'm sorry!" Camila pushed out as she squirmed.

"Good, now I'm hungry so do you want something to eat?" Lauren asked.

"Are you asking me on a date?" Camila teased making Lauren blush.

"Wha- no- I-" Lauren flusteredly stopped speaking when Camila kissed her on the cheek.

"Sure." Camila agreed getting up and Lauren got up after her.

Getting on the bike again, she drove until they reached 'La Mar'.

"Okay, you have taste." Camila said getting off as so did Lauren.

"Well, it is claimed to be the best restaurant here in Miami." Lauren told her.

"And are you sure this isn't a date?" Camila teased as Lauren smiled before rolling her eyes.

Making their way to the Front of House, they gotten themselves a table before making their way to it. Sitting down, they actually looked like two people who are going on a date.

It wasn't until the waiter came up to them with a bright smile

"Hi, you two look lovely tonight." He says making them smile at him.

"Thank you, sir." Camila responded making him nod his head before leaving.

"I should've told him a had a dick, who would've backed off." Lauren joked making Camila smile while shaking her head.

"He wasn't trying to be flirty, Lo." Camila slipped out.

"Ooh I get a nickname already, I'm slowly leveling up." Lauren smirked making Camila roll her eyes.

"Whatever dork..." Camila trailed off deciding on ordering alcohol.

After a good minute, the waiter came back ready to get their drinks order.

"What drinks would you two like?" He asked.

"I'll take a Piña Colada please." Camila told him.

"I'll like a Sex on the Beach, please and thank you." Lauren said making him nod before walking off.

"The best part about being in a expensive restaurant is that it's more quiet." Camila said.