XII

"Friends of Normani?" He asked.

"Family too." JJ huffed making the doctor laugh before smiling.

"Ah yes, she specifically asked for you because she wants to give you hugs and kisses." The doctor told JJ making him run to the room.

The friends followed and JJ was being hugged to death which he didn't mind at all.

"Don't worry about me okay? I'm fine." Normani told him but he wasn't buying it.

"I don't care Momma, and these new people are scaring me so hug me tighter." He cowered.

"They aren't new." Normani rolled her eyes before rubbing his back making him sigh.

Eventually, he fell asleep making Dinah speak up first.

"Why didn't you tell us you have a child?" She asked.

"I was scared." Normani answered not once daring to again look Dinah in the eyes.

She felt guilty for not telling her friends, but mainly Dinah.

"Can you tell us who the father is?" Dinah asked.

"Don't ask her that, that triggered whatever happened." Ally defended.

"No, that's not what triggered my seizure. It was mainly from stress." Normani told her and Ally nodded her head.

"Well can you?" Lauren asked.

"No, because it was a hook up." Normani lied and Tori rolled her eyes.

"When's your birthday?" Camila asked.

"August 18!" JJ danced.

"How old are you?" Camila asked.

"Tree!" He put up 3 fingers.

"Mani..." Camila glared at her knowingly.

Normani shook her head making Camila sigh before sitting down by her feet.

"Are you going to spill or keep more information about you to yourself?" Dinah asked.

"Dinah calm down, just chill for a minute." Camila defended rubbing her face.

"Really Mila? She completely isolated herself away from us and come back...yeah nevermind." Dinah stopped herself making Normani grew a little angry.

"Fine you wanna know everything about me, he's your child, I found out that my Dad died a couple months ago and that's how my Mom found out about him Ally, I stopped dancing and tried to find as many jobs as possible for me to work to keep myself stable and to provide for my damn family, I work 4 jobs everyday and at least 22 hours a day, my own mother is despising me because the only person I truly love in this whole world adding to that I don't need your damn attitude intervening into my life nor effecting my life, when we broke up, you didn't even seem to give damn about me so don't try to start giving a damn about me now after a fucking seizure. So don't try that shit with me." She snapped making everyone jaw drop.

JJ held his hands over his ears already feeling it coming and Normani sighed before getting up. Leaving out the room and JJ followed her to make sure she was okay and don't pass out again. Camila gave Dinah a look before shaking her head. Getting up, her and Ally went to find Normani to also make sure she is okay.

"Damn." Lauren muttered and Tori scratched the back of her head.

"I didn't mean to make her angry." Dinah bit the bottom of her lip.

"Yeah, I see why now she lied a lot about everything." Tori knocked lightly in the wall before scratching her eyebrow.

"I have a child too." Dinah clicked her jaw before sitting down and putting her head in her hands.

"Once again, damn." Lauren sighed...

JJ sat rubbing his mother back as she sat with her head in her hands.

"Please tell me you didn't hear that." Normani muttered.

"I didn't, I held my hands over my ears like you told me to when you are about to snap like that." JJ ushered making Normani lightly laugh.

"There you are." Camila sighed in relief before sitting by JJ.

Ally sat on the other side of Normani before smiling softly at her. Normani looked at her sisters before letting her tears fall and laying on JJ's shoulder.

"Start dancing again Mani." Camila told her.

"I can't." She shook her head.

"You can, you also sing really well so you can be an amazing dancer and singer." Ally backed up and JJ wiped her tears.

"Also I'll be able to spend more time with if you do." JJ also made an excuse which made them laugh.

"Okay, I'll try." Normani responded which made them cheer.

"Yes sis, we are here for you and are going to support you through your high or low." Camila reassured.

"Thank you girls, I love y'all so much. And thank you too J Hun, I love you so much." Normani hugged them all.

"Can we leave now? I hate hospitals." JJ shivered making Normani laugh with a nod.

Picking him up, they all went back into Normani's room which Normani completely ignored Dinah. She changed back into her original clothes and signed the papers to leave.

"Why did it take you 40 minutes just for an seizure?" Camila asked holding hands with Lauren.

"Because the doctors thought I was lying." Normani laughed making the Ally roll her eyes.

"I would've to girl." She responded making Normani giggle.

"But that doesn't matter, what matter is how I'm going to do this while singing dancing thing." Normani pulled a face making JJ laugh.

"Start by being a model." Lauren spoke up while looking down at her phone.

"That's smart!" Normani agreed making Lauren look up from her phone.

"Then you have to have me as your photographer." Lauren tried to persuade and Normani shrugged before nodding.

"Sure. Now it's time to quit from 4 of my jobs cause I ain't with them." Normani shook her head while the others smiled.

"I know you'll hate this idea, but you should do a PR." Tori told them making Dinah stop walking.

"Huh?" They both asked.

"It's just to start of her career and Dinah you kinda owe Normani an apology also vise versa." Tori explained.

"Why do I owe her an apology?" Normani asked.

"Because you kept her child away from her for 3 years." Tori told her and Normani rolled her eyes.

"Fine whatever." Dinah gave up.

"Cool, thanks Victoria." Normani said making Tori sigh as they began to walk again.