II

"OMG, I cannot wait to start this party!" Camila squealed clearly excited.

Normani was just as excited but also a little bummed out. Everyday she just wishes her parents to get a divorce already because she is tired of them arguing. 

As they get ready, Ally suddenly starts to squeal making them look at her.

"I finally got it perfectly, look at my wingers." Ally showed and they laughed while clapping.

"Good job, you going to definitely score yourself a date." Camila purred making them all laugh.

Putting on their heels, they finished everything they needed to do and made their way to Camila's car.

"Ladies, this is going to be a great night." Camila also rolled her tongue on making them cheer...

"I need you out the house." Dinah's step dad demanded.

"Why?" Dinah asked already putting on her jacket.

"Don't question me, just go you little brat." He spat making Dinah roll her eyes.

"I was leaving anyway dick." Dinah told him before leaving.

She walked down the street and heard a bike from around the corner. She looked back and see the biker doing a wheelie until he or she stopped where Dinah is.

"Oh, wassup DJ." Lauren greeted taking off her helmet.

"Wassup Laur, what are you doing here?" Dinah asked.

"I was heading to the party around the corner, wanna come?" Lauren asked getting off her bike.

"You know what, sure. I have nothing better else to do." Dinah told her making Lauren pat her shoulder while smiling.

They walked to the house seeing Tori looking at it in fear.

"You okay dude?" Lauren asked making Tori jump.

"Don't do that, I just hate big houses." Tori told them making them look at eachother confused.

They then looked at the car approaching and Lauren shook her head. As the girls got out the other three made their way in.

"Were those the kids in our six people class?" Camila asked making them laugh.

"Yeah, we should catch up to them." Normani responded making Ally groan as they did.

"Troll is in that group, I don't want to see her." Ally said crossing her arms.

Camila and Normani shook their head while ignoring her. Once they reached the other trio, Tori stilled looked a little...what's the opposite of clustered...well yeah that.

"Hey guys." Normani greeted making them look at her with a smile.

"Hey Normani." They said in sync making Normani laugh.

"I have to use the bathroom." Tori mumbled making Lauren face palm herself.

"No dude, you just need to relax." Lauren told her.