IX

Spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning...

Until the sounds of the door closing stops her.

"Mom?" Normani called wondering why he is here.

"Yeah, we need to talk." She says slightly tensed making Normani roll her eyes before turning off the music.

"What is it?" She asked impatiently.

"You can't tell your father thi-" She tried but Normani immediately cut him off.

"If you cheated then divorce him, I don't care." Normani pushed out before walking over to the turn the music back on.

"No, I didn't cheat, I found out I had a miscarriage Normani." Andrea immediately told her making Normani halt.

They heard the door open revealing Dinah getting ready before she looked up to see why she felt an awkward tension.

"Uh sorry, I'll just be in the other room." Dinah assured before leaving and closing the door.

Normani fell against the wall and Andrea walked over to her sitting down next to her.

"I hate him." Normani spat out before Andrea furrowed her eye brows.

"Why? He didn't do anything wron-" Getting cut off.

"Mom he cheated on you, many times. Then had the audacity to come home acting like he didn't. He made you seem like the bad guy when he was the devil." Normani started to sob out and Andrea swallowed the lump in her throat before hugging her daughter.

"Well, I guess I should divorce him." Andrea muttered and Normani sighed.

"Excuse my language, but you should've been divorce his ass." She said making them both laugh.

Dinah came in with a knock before peeking her head in.

"Okay the awkward tension is gone. Hi I'm Dinah." Dinah greeted with a dorky smile.

"Oh you're the one dating my daughter." Andrea smirked at her statement making them both blush.

Normani immediately got out of her hug before giving her Mom a shocked look.

"How did you..." Normani trailed off before Dinah slowly walked away.

"Hey no, I want to meet my future daughter-in-law. Come here." Andrea demanded making Dinah huff before following the order.

Laying on Normani's legs, Normani decided to run her hand their Dinah's hair while her Mom started the conversation...

"Like a virgin, touched for the time." Camila sang as she counted the money from the cash register with a lollipop in her mouth.

"You're weird." Lauren spoke up sweeping the floor making Camila giggle.

"Well this weirdo made over 200 dollars." Camila told her making Lauren shake her head with a smile.

"Hey boss, I-" Shawn paused seeing her pantless and Lauren shirtless.

"Oh, thank goodness you got here on time. We were just about to close up." Camila said snapping him out his daze.

"Oh, uh cool. Where should I put these?" Shawn asked and Camila just pointed to the counter.

He set them down before stayed there for a minute struggling to ask what is on his mind.

"Yes Shawn?" Camila asked not even looking at him as she continued to count the money she had in her hand.

"Oh uh, are you wearing her shirt?" Shawn asked.

"Is that a problem?" Camila asked setting the money down.

"Oh no, I just didn't know you two we-" Shawn stopped when Camila started.

"Together? Dating? A couple? It's nothing new Shawny." Camila told him before opening the box.

"Oh, well I'mma head out so see ya next match boss." Shawn muttered and she nodded checking the dates right.

"That was awkward, he is totally into you." Lauren teased making Camila roll her eyes.

"Oh you wanna go?" Camila asked walk slowly towards her.

"Go where?" Lauren asked smirking at her own joke.

"Dork." Camila mumbled before trapping her against the wall.

Lauren raised an eyebrow before Camila smashed their lips together.

Picking her up, the sound of footsteps made them pull apart.

"Sorry boss, I left my keys." Shawn said making Camila roll her eyes as Lauren lightly laughed.

"K, see ya." Lauren told him as Camila hid her face in Lauren's neck clearly irritated.

"K bye." He rushed before leaving.

Camila didn't even know what was going on, until she felt her back hit a bed. Definitely did not have sex on this bed like 40 minutes ago no...

"Okay okay, I know it's not your birthday yet, but I couldn't wait." Tori nervously pushed out hefore blind folding her.

"Hey, how do I know you aren't going to kill me?" Ally asked and Tori gave her a long kiss which relaxed them both.

"Okay, just follow my voice while we walk." Tori ushered grabbing her hand leading her down the street.

Stopping, Tori pulls out the key before tapping Ally's hand with it.

"Unlock it." Tori directed her hand to the lock which Ally successfully did.

Pushing open the door, Ally could hear their foot step echo throughout the atmosphere.

"Where are we?" Ally asked and Tori took off her blindfold making Ally blink her eyes to readjust to the brightness but it was very fun because the only coming through was the light from outside.

Ally looked around, smiling at the place but wonder who it was for.

"By the way, we are in your new bakery." Tori told her making Ally clamp her hands over her mouth.

She had tears running down her faces before crashing herself in Tori. Tori kissed her forehead but Ally crashed their lips together before pulling away and connecting their foreheads.

"Thank you, I love you so much." She managed to sob out and Tori kissed her again.

"I love you too." Tori childishly said before wiping her tears.

Ally laughed before sniffling as she looked around the place.

"I also have to tell you something, and it's also I reason why I have been so clingy to you." Tori started before taking a deep breath.

"Take your time, T." Ally comforted as she rubbed small circles in her back.

"My father wants me to join him...he wants me to become a part of the military. I really couldn't decline, but I have to ask you to do something for me." Tori explained and Ally nodded.

"What is it?" Ally curiously wondered.

"Wait for me?" Tori asked.