Chapter#46

"Ma'am, there is a girl asking for you." Zahra looked up frowning.

"For me? You asked her name?"

"She is not telling. She just wants to meet you." Zahra's frown deepened before she stood up.

"Where is she?"

"In the lobby downstairs." Zahra nodded walking to the lift.

She pressed the button looking at her watch and the doors opened only to reveal her husband.

"Where are you going?" He asked stepping out.

"Someone is here to meet me," She muttered stepping into the lift before it could close.

"Laiba you mark the details, I will be back in five minutes," His assistant nodded walking out.

"Who are you talking about?" He asked as she pressed the ground floor.

"I don't know. She hasn't told her name." His heart rate escalated.

But no one knew about her mother other than him and Kashif. Who that girl could be then?

He frowned while she typed on her phone and walked out as the elevator dinged.

He followed as they both rounded the corner and looked around the lobby.

He stopped beside Zahra as she stared at Husna with a baby in her arms.

"What is she doing here?" He gritted his teeth and Zahra took a deep breath turning around and took the stairs walking up.

"Zahra! Sir!" He stopped turning back as Husna rushed to him.

"Sir please, listen to me."

"What do you want now?" He snapped.

"I want to talk to Zahra once, please. I am ashamed of my behavior. I want to apologize." She begged, her eyes filling with tears and his eyes fell over the baby in her arms. Her hold around her was too tight. As if scared.

"Let me talk to her and if she denied then I won't let you meet her." She nodded wiping her tears eagerly.

"Just let me talk to her. Even if it is for a minute."

"Come." He took a deep breath before they both made their way up.

"Go into my cabin. I will take her there." She nodded walking ahead while he ran a tongue over his lips and walked to her cabin.

She was standing by the window, her hands folded over her chest.

"Zahra." She shut her eyes wiping her face and turned to him.

"Listen to her once," Her eyes narrowed from the corners.

"You know what you are saying?" He closed his eyes before opening them again and stepped closer to her.

She peeked behind her shoulder and he cursed the glass walls of her cabin.

She could feel his warmth, his cologne, his mere scent calming her nerves down.

"I don't want to," she whispered looking up into his eyes.

"Just once. For me." She took a deep breath looking down before nodding.

"Only for you." She pointed a finger and he nodded.

"She is in my cabin." She raised her brows.

"What is she doing in your cabin?" He would have laughed if not for the serious matter.

"It's not time to get jealous. Just go and talk to her." He grabbed her wrist and walked out before she could say anything.

He held the door open for her and she eyed him.