•Bonus•

The birds chirped in the courtyard of Ammar and Zahra's house, the trees planted by them now all grown up as their leaves ruffled in the subtle morning breeze.

The lower portion was all empty with the early morning sun lighting it up while one of the doors in the upper portion creaked open.

The air-conditioned air releasing as the baby pink quilt got brushed over the floor half tugged into Zirwa who dragged it out.

With a brown teddy hung safely into her elbow and holding the quilt to her chest from the other, she walked soundlessly to the first room in the hallway rubbing her eye.

Her caramel brown hair akin to her mother cascading down her shoulders bounced softly as she got onto her tiptoes to turn the knob of the door to her parent's room.

She knew her mother kept it unlocked for them to come in anytime they feel like it and it was a revised schedule anyway.

To start walking as soon as her eyes open and go lay on her father's chest for an hour or two and talk endlessly.

She gave a little push to the door and pulled the quilt closer finding the room cold because of the AC.

It was mid-summer in Karachi and too hot to even step out in the open.

Zirwa frowned slightly hearing the hushed whispers of her parents from the bed.

"Dad!" She called seeing her mother turn to look as her like tugged up in a smile.

"Agaye meri beti!" Ammar called raising his head and held his arm out making Zirwa walk hurriedly towards them as she got on the bed with a huff and crawled between her parents ending up in her father's arms who instantly pulled her closer kissing her head.

"How did you sleep, baby?" Zahra asked tugging Zirwa's hair out of her face.

"Good," Zirwa smiled closing her eyes.

"And won't you ask how is mama feeling, hm?" Ammar raised his brows at his daughter who opened one of her eyes glancing at her mother who looked at her awaited.

"Mama is feeling good because baby sister had been good all night, Alhamdulillah." Zahra smiled at her making Ammar glance at his wife.

"You sure?" She nodded adjusting her head on his arm beside her daughter.

"Bhayya isn't up yet?" Zahra inquired making Zirwa shake her head.

"No, and mama you know what? He said he will lie to you about me eating chocolate at night that I had hidden under my bed. Don't believe him," she held Zahra's chin buttering her up.

Her mother raised her brow but before she could say anything the door got knocked before opening once again as the seven-year-old Azlan came walking inside in his sleeping suit and messy hair.

"Both of my berries are here now." Ammar grinned gesturing him to hop on the bed.

Zahra made space for him and kissed his head as he laid between her and Zirwa.

"I am strawberry and he is blueberry, what will the little sister be?" Zirwa asked holding her father's face between her tiny hands and he pecked her nose.

"You tell me. What do I name her?" He asked seeing her scrunch her nose to think.

"Raspberry!" Azlan said excitedly making Zirwa gasp as she hit him on the chest.

"He asked me!"

"Hey hey. Why are you raising your hands?" Zahra got into her mommy mood instantly.