Chapter#18

Zahra heaved a tired sigh, catching up with Mansha.

"Bhabi, at least slow down." An exaggerated whine left her mouth.

"I can't believe you haven't been to shopping for months," Mansha hissed from beside her.

"His husband would be so lucky though," Zaheer remarked and Mansha raised a brow.

"What? I am only saying the truth," He shrugged and she gave him a tight-lipped smile.

"I am looking for something for Moosa," She entered another shop and the siblings followed. Both of them were hell tired but Mansha wasn't stopping.

"Bhabi, this one," She showed her a blue tiny onesie and smiled looking at that.

"This one's good too," They bought some clothes before finally walking to the food area.

"I will just have a shake," she mumbled putting the bags down. Her hands aching.

Zaheer nodded walking away as they both sat there looking around.

"You have to do so much shopping now that you are getting married," Mansha chuckled and she pouted.

"I hate walking around the malls in search of dresses,"

"Ya, the only place you want to walk around is your office in search of files, no?" Her Bhabi gave her a sarcastic smile and she chuckled.

"By the way, do you have any picture of your husband to be?" Mansha wiggled her brows and Zahra rolled her eyes.

"I think I might have one," she pulled her phone out from her jeans pocket, scrolling upwards in Zoha's chat where she had sent her, her wedding pictures.

"And what are they doing with you?"

"He is Zoha's brother-in-law she sent some group photos so there that was," She mumbled opening a valima group photo of their family.

"Which one from them?" Mansha asked and she zoomed in on his picture. He was looking at someone behind the camera, with one of his hands tugged in his pants pocket while the other on Ahad's shoulder.

"He is hot," she giggled and Zahra looked at her with widened eyes.

"Have some shame Bhabi. You are married to my brother," She narrowed her eyes.

"So? Married girls don't have a heart?" She pouted and Zahra chuckled.

"Such an over actor you are," Zaheer returned with their shakes, handing her chocolate milkshake.

"Ahh, I was craving for it. How did you know?" She mumbled taking a sip.

"I just knew," he muttered sitting across from them.

"What were you guys looking at on the phone?" He raised his brow and they both shared a glance before bursting out laughing.

"It's our secret," Mansha winked and he rolled his eyes.

"And Bhai. I wanted to talk to you," she said putting her shake down.

"What?" He frowned taking a sip of his own blueberry one.

"I will not allow you to behave rudely with Mama sitting in her house. She already has a week heart. I don't want her to feel bad because of you," her brother sighed leaning back.

"Sometimes, I think that you are her real daughter and my fake sister."

"I am her daughter. It doesn't matter if not by blood," she glared at him.

"It's enough Bhai, she has already heard so much rubbish. I am doing all this for her. I want her happy. If you can't talk to her respectfully then don't at all," He just looked around, sipping on his shake.