Chapter#23 M a y u n.

***

***

The whole house had turned upside down in a matter of two hours of her waking up.

Zoha had finally come to live with her and Mansha had been getting crazy screaming at anyone who was found lazing around.

It was her mayun function and everything was utter chaos.

"Zahra. Get your lazy ass up and pack these clothes in the last bag," Mansha scolded walking into her room who was busy completing the design she had to mail.

"Bhabi, just one minute. I promise I will do it." She hurriedly wrote down the measurements.

"Zahra. I am fed up with your work." She shook her head walking out just when Zoha walked in with a tray in her hand.

"Zoha," she whined.

"I will feed you, C'mon open your mouth," she did as Zoha stuffed a bite of pancake in her mouth while scolding Ahad on the call for misplacing one of his ties.

She needed peace to finish and that was the only thing she was not getting anywhere.

Her phone rang and she picked it up seeing it Ammar's.

"Hello?"

"Is it done?"

"Just five minutes," she muttered.

"It's okay. Relax,"

"Zahra," Mansha's another scream made her shut her eyes close in embarrassment as he chuckled.

Zoha pushed a bite in her mouth without even looking that she was on the call.

"I will text you when it will be done," she mumbled gulping it down half-chewed.

"I am sorry but it just came up last night," she tugged her upper lip between her teeth almost finished with the calculation.

"It's okay. I would have done it earlier if it wouldn't be for all the chaos in the house,"

"It's done," she sighed after a minute.

"Zahra. Put your phone down right now,"

"Okay, go before I get scolded as well." He chuckled cutting the call and she groaned throwing the phone on the bed and started folding her clothes putting them in the bag.

"Aapi, me and Mama are going out," Areesha called and she called an okay back.

She hastily pushed the clothes in before zipping the mess up and looked around her closet. It was almost empty except for her two night suits.

She walked out seeing Zoha pacing in the lounge while talking on the phone.

Mansha was shouting at Zaheer for ruining something while feeding Moosa some eggs forcefully.