I'm Chloe, but who are you?

Lucy's pov :

'Hey, hey, girl wake up' I heard a voice say close to my ear. I was woken up by a bloody man that I guessed was between 16 and 19 years old, with dark brown hair and green eyes.
When I looked into his eyes, I directly stood up and asked what he was doing.
'Oow...I'm sorry if I startled you. I was jogging and I saw you laying here, on the ground. I tough you needed help.' He said.
'Well thank you, but I don't need help' I said annoyed.
'Y-you sure? Why were you even sleeping on the beach anyway?' He asked dramatically.
'I was watching the sea last night and probably fell a sleep. You actually should mind your own business.' I said looking him up and down.
'Oww alright.' He awkwardly said while crossing his left leg over the other. Almost loosing balance as he did it.
'Wel I have to go' I said as I turned around and started to walk away, fast.

'These humans make me want to murder people.' I said through my teeth.

Lucifers pov:

Last night was a total blast. I told maze, I told her about the earring and how I recognise it from somewhere.
She didn't answer any of my questions. She wouldn't look into my eyes, I just knew she was hiding something. But what?
'Maze' I begon 'what are you hiding?'
'W-what? I'm not hiding anything from you?' She had said nervously.
I sighed annoyingly. 'Maze, you know you can not lie to me.'
'I have to go. I don't have time for this.' She said rather confident. But I could still see that she was in fact hiding something.
'What is she hiding' I asked myself.

'Well there isn't much time to think. I said while looking at my watch. It had just past 8.10 am.
I quickly went upstairs and hopped into the shower, I needed to be fast. The detective was going to pick me up around 8.30...

Lucy's pov  :
(7.55 am)

'Sooo... I'm quickly going to get a coffee, go to see father and take him back to hell with me.' I said out loud to myself. Once again achieving strange looks from humans walking past me. Those bloody humans really can't keep there breakable noses out of my business, now can they?

'Hello, welkom at Starbucks. How may I help you?' The barista asked me.
'A hot coffee, without milk.' I said.
'What's your name' she asked, I was a bit confused to say it lightly. For what on earth does she need my name for?'

'Lucy' I said shortly, raising an eyebrow as I told her.
'...' she still stared at me.
'Oow with an y'
'Alright you can pay over here and after that wait over there.' she said pointing at the directions.
'Thank you' I quickly said.

When I got my drink, I directly went to Lux. It wasn't far from the coffeehouse. Max 10 minutes.
I got there at 8.15.

*****

I walked inside the building and went straight to the elevator. His apartment... penthouse was at the top of the building.
When the elevator finally got at the top floor, I walked out and stepped inside of his 'home' that isn't really home.
I immediately felt anxious, it had been 5 human years sinds I saw him. So for me, it actually was over 500 years.

I was waiting for 4 bloody minutes straight. But  I did hear a shower, he'd probably going to come out soon. At least I hope so. Patience is not really my thing to be honest.

It was silent. Completely silent. I didn't hear the shower anymore. That lovely silence stopped even the elevator was going back down to the ground floor, and went directly back up.
It was coming higher and higher and higher until it got to this floor again. 'Who could that possibly be' I whispered to myself.

The elevator doors went open and a blond woman came out, she didn't see me yet she was looking at the boxes she had in her hands. Making sure they wouldn't fall out of her hands.

'Lucifer, are you ready to go?' She shouted. Still looking at the boxes in her hands. On the boxes was written 'evidence'.
I was about to ask the lady what the boxes were for. But I then remember that I don't care.

After a minute the woman put the boxes down on the ground. And saw me standing in the same room as her.
She looked a bit surprised to see me. She was going to say something, but I was faster. Of course I was.
'Who are you, human?' I asked looking right into her eyes.
'E-eh-hh...' she stuttered.
I took that as a chance to laugh in her face, it's maybe mean but I don't really care.
'I'm only asking for your name, love.' I said still laughing.
'Chloe, Chloe decker. But who are you?' She asked raising an eyebrow.

I was about to say my name when we heard a voice coming from upstairs.
'Detective, I'm almost done, I just need to take my shoes and jacket on.' Father said.

The stress grew up again. But what could even happen? He's already working for the police so worst it can't get. At least I hope it can't.

I felt someone starring right at me. I looked to my side and saw that the Chloe woman was still looking at me.
I looked her in the eyes and fake smiled.

That's when we both turned our heads up to see father coming down the stairs.
He wasn't really paying attention to who was standing there. He kept looking at his phone...
until Chloe faked a caught. Probably to draw father's attention so he was going to look down, and see me. She's probably just annoyed at the fact that there's an other girl standing in her friend/boyfriend/crushes house.
I don't really know what she means to him, or what the Chloe woman wants. I do know that on this exact moment, I can not stand her...

(A : Thank you for reading! I hope you liked this chapter!!   Xx)

Words : 1044