Why hurt me?

Back to the present!

*****

Lucifer's pov :

I flipped back to reality and looked at Linda who apparently had called my name five times already.

'Lucifer?' She asked again.

'Yes, Yes. Sorry.' I said.

'So what happened with Lucy?' She asked curious.

'Well, when she was 8, I heard her scream. For the first scream I didn't really make a big deal, considering that I thought that it was just Orièle playing with her, or one of the Demons. But after the second scream I flew down my thrown and went to look. ...'

I explained the hole story to Linda, and she was listening very closely.

'And who is Orièle? One of the Demons?' She asked. Right, I didn't exactly explain who she is. Well she was the biggest mistake of my hole bloody existence.

I cleared my throat before answering Linda.
'She was my wife ... So also the mother of Lucy.' I said. Linda looked with wide eyes at me and looked also very confused.

'You were married? And if I understand it good, Lucy's own mother tried to kill her? And was jealous of her own daughter just for your attention?' She asked in one single breath.

'Yes, Yes I was married. Don't be so shocked doctor. And yes she tried to kill Lucy out of jealousy. She actually tried to kill her multiple times.' I said in a 'duh' tone.

'Wow.' Linda said, still shocked.  'And where is she now?' She than asked.

'I don't exactly know that, somewhere on earth. I just hope that she doesn't find Lucy, or else she will tried to kill her again, and again, and again, until she is dead.' I said.
I hope that she is far from America. Or just from earth, and from hell.

'And ... what if she finds Lucy? Or you?' Linda asked.

'Well...' I started.  'If she finds me, there wouldn't really be a problem.' I sighed while thinking what she would probably do when she finds Lucy.  'And if she finds Lucy, ... all hell breaks loose...'

*****

Nick's pov when Lucy left :

'Good morning.' I said to Lucy. I then turned around to look at her when she didn't answer. My eyes widened when she wasn't there.

'Lucy?' I asked again while walking to the bathroom to see if she was there.

I opened the door and looked inside. She wasn't there.
'Lucy? Lucy?' I called out again while walking towards the living room and the kitchen. She wasn't in one of those rooms either.

I leaned against the wall and slowly sat down.

Did she really leave? I thought she liked me ... W-why would she do that? .... Why would she hurt me? I thought that it was her very first time to. Apparently not...

I almost started to cry when I came up with a great idea. I am going to ask Mell and An to give Lucy's adres or phone number. I need to talk to her, immediately. Just to be sure that she didn't just leave. I stood up and made myself ready.

10 minutes later.

I quickly took an apple and went outside the apartment building. Lucky for me, it wasn't a far walk from my house to Mell and An's house.

After 20-25 minutes, I was walking to the front door of their house. I knocked on the door and not a even two minutes later the door opened. Anita answered it.