Demon knife

( A : Alright so here is the promised chapter. I also wanted to say thank you so much for 2thousand votes <33 Xx)

(⚠️Tw : chapter has blood, knife and cut mentioning)

'It's a long story.'

'We have time.' Father said looking me right in the eyes.

'I'm not going to tell you...' I started.  'It's just... complicated...' I said sighing

'Very well.' He replied sounding disappointed.

There was a silence of around 10 minutes that seemed like ages. I could see he was trying to think why younger me doesn't want to look into the eyes.

After an other 5 minutes past, father was the first one to brake it. 'Why was she so angry when I let your mother go?' What for a stupid question is that.

Sometimes I  think he doesn't even try to understand things.

'Why wouldn't she be angry? I'm probably even more bloody mad at you for that than she was. It was bloody moronic of you to let that stupid woman that I have to call mother free.' I exclaimed.

He looked shocked at my comment and stayed silent, looking in front of him. I did the same. I stared at the wall in front of me. Looking at the graffiti. For one of the first times I felt kinda guilty for exclaiming that. The silence went on for a few more seconds. He (once again) broke the silence. 'I told the detective.'

'What did you tell her?' I asked still looking at the wall.

'That you are in fact my daughter.' He said looking back in front of him. It was now me that looked at him with wife eyes and raised eyebrows. 'You told her? Why?' I asked frowning.

'Because other wise she probably wouldn't have helped me looking for you. And believe me, you were hard to find until that phone call you made.' He said

I nodded my head. 'What she say?' I asked.

'Nothing much. She was mostly shocked.' He replied. I once again just nodded my head.

'Lucy!' I heard someone yell. I looked at the side and Ralph was running towards us. 'You're alive.' He said putting his hand up. I gave him a high5 and raised my eyebrow. 'Of course I am, love' I replied.

It was then that he noticed a child laying on my lap.

'Is that a child?'

'Yes... A ten thousand year old child.' I answered. He looked at me with a frown and then at younger me again.

'That's younger you.' He said with wide eyes. 'Indeed it is.'

'What is she doing here? No, even better. How did she even get here?' He asked.

'I died, I ended up in some kind of darkness...'  I started. I noticed father looking at the both of us and following the conversation. Younger me probably hadn't explained how she got here. 

'... I fell into some kind of hole. Ended up in hell seeing 10 year old me there...'

'So it happend after it?' He asked looking at my father to see if he had any idea of what he was talking about.