She kissed 'him'

Lucy's pov :

I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and it was ... blondy. Ugh! What does she want

'I'll be right back.' I said to the group. I sighed and I than stood up and went to the bar with blondy.

'Yeah.' I said annoyed to blondy.

'What are you doing here?' She asked with wide eyes.

'Ehm partying.' I said in a 'duh' tone.

'I can see that, but I mean your a minor. And I bet your friends are to.' She said while looking in their direction.

'Nope, I'm the only one that is younger than 21.' I lied. 'But please, don't say anything. They don't know my real age.'

She sighed 'okay, fine. Just don't drink to much.' She said.

'I would never do that.' I lied, again.

I than tuned around and walked back to the table.

'We waited for you.' Mell said while I sat down.

'How sweet.' I said. I sat down for just one second and the bottle was already spinning.

Chloe's pov:

Lucy turned around and went back to her friends. One of her friends placed a bottle in the central of the table and gave it a spin. Oh, they were probably playing truth or dare, or on other game. I turned back around and right at that moment Lucifer came in.

'Detective.' He said happy.
'Hey Lucifer.'
'So heb you found our victim yet?' He asked while looking around the club.
'No, but I did found someone else.'
'Who?' Lucifer asked curieus and confused.

Lucy's pov :

The bottle stopped with spinning and it ended on me. Bloody hell! Well. one thing is sure I am definitely NOT going
to choose truth. To many questions that I wouldn't be able to answer. Or just don't want too. And with that headache
that is getting worst and worst be the minute. I didn't even realise that Mell had already called my name two times.

'LUCY!' I suddenly heard. I looked up and Mell was looking at me.

'Sorry, I was in my own world for a second.' I said.

'So, Lucy. Truth or dare?' She asked with a grin.

'Dare.' I said as quick as possible.

'Okay, I have a perfect one. Okay I'll quickly order a bottle of whiskey, and than you are going to drink it. Drink as much as you can. But don't faint please.' She said with a grin.

'Sure. I'll teach you guys how to drink.'

Not even 5 minutes later Mell sat back down and had a hole bottle of Whiskey in her hand.

'Huphup. Don't be shy, drink.' An said. The group laughed at that. Mell gave me the bottle and I brought it towards my mouth. 'Watch and learn.' I said before I started to drink. I could easily drink this damn bottle in one time.