Heartbeat?

Malphas' pov :

I went to that bar unfortunately without any success so I left again. I sighed. I kept looking for her and Lucifer had told the detective and she was looking for Lucy as well. I don't know how he convinced her, but he did it.

*****

I had been looking for more than 5 hours. It was currently 20:15 (8:15pm). I had no clue where she could be. I hope we aren't to late...

Lucifers pov :

I had arrived at the precinct and walked inside. I immediately saw the detective and walked towards her.

'Detective.' I said sighing in relief.

'Lucifer' she answered surprised seeing me here. 'What are you doing here?' She asked.

'We... I have a problem. I can't find Lucy anywhere and she probably is in deep trouble. I don't know why but Malphas told me.' I said. She rolled her eyes and sighed in an annoyed way. 'You'll find her.' She said.

'Detective there is absolutely no need to be jealous of her.' I said. 'I am not jealous.' She answered. 'Then please help me find her. Before something bad happens to her.'

'Sorry Lucifer but I have an important case at the moment.' She said as she turnend on her heels to walk away.

'Wait.' I said desperately. She turned around and again sighed. I was starting to get extremely frustrated.

'Alright, I haven't been truly open about my actual relation with Lucy.' I started. 'Lucifer, I do not want to hear that.' The detective said disgusted. 'No, not in that way, absolutely not... Lucy is my-.' I started. The detective looked at me to finish my sentence. I opened my mouth to say something but closed it again, not knowing what to say. 'Lucy is your What?' She asked.

'My daughter.' I said. The detectives mouth dropped. She raised an eyebrow and I could practically hear her thinking. I just cleared my throat.

'S-she is your What?'

'Yes, my daughter. And we have to find her before something happens to her. And I have no idea what can happen, Malphas just said that we need to find her immediately.' I said in one breath.

'Just... explain everything to me later, cause you have a lot to explain. But if Lucy is indeed in trouble, we have to find her.' She said. I was relieved that she finally knew the actual truth about Lucy. And I had the chance to tell her myself. You can never know what Lucy is planning on doing whenever she was angry at me, now she at least can't tell that to the detective anymore. I mean she still can tell her but she already knows it.

*****

We had been looking for her for a long time now, but we still hadn't found her. It was like she disappeared from the earth. It was currently 19:55 (7:55pm). I sighed as the detective and I walked back to the precinct hoping that Lucy was there. But she wasn't.

I was about to call Malphas to see if he had any succes finding her. But before I could even unlock my phone it started to ring. Lucy was calling me. Lucy would never call me before she called Malphas. And knowing Lucy, she probably wouldn't even call me at all. I hope she is alright.

I accepted the call and heard her breathing heavy through the phone. The detective and miss Lopez had connected my phone to find Lucy's exact location.

'Lucy! Where on earth are you!' I asked her.

'D-dad.' She said. She genuinely sounded scared for some reason. 'I-i...' she said after. What was going on? I looked at the detective to see what her reaction was. She was listening closely. I was about going to ask what was going on, when she talked again. 'Help.' Is the only thing she said. I immediately looked worried at the detective and she looked at me, keeping her attention to what Lucy had just said.