Hi maze, missed me?

At the precinct :

After looking for some time without any results, they went back to the precinct to investigate the earring.

'Did you found something interesting?' Chloe asked Ella who was testing the earring for DNA.
'No, I can't find any DNA, not even a little bit.' She said with confusion al over her face.
'It isn't normal that I can't find any DNA, you can see that it's been worn.'
'Can I have a look?' Chloe asked.
'Sure take a look, but there isn't anything to see.'
'Except for the earring of course' Lucifer joked making Chloe rolling her eyes.

They stood there for another 30 minutes, trying to find something about the earring on the internet.

Lucy's pov :

I tried walking in the club but they wouldn't let me in because I'm 'under age', so I gave the man a few 100 bills and he let me in immediately. When I walked inside, I saw Mazekeen behind the bar. I decided to stay away from the bar as far as humanly possible...for now at least.

I already was inside the club for around an hour. Still watching Maze of course. Just to see what she's up to.

After an other 10 minutes had passed, I slowly made my way towards the bar, towards Mazekeen. When I stood at the bar I quickly finished my drink and placed it on a random table.
'Hey Mazekeen, missed me?' I asked the demon.
'L-Lucy? What are you doing here?' She asked looking me up and down.
'I'm here to get father back to hell.' I said, like it was the most normal thing to say.
'You are here to get Lucifer? Back to hell?' She asked surprised.
'Yes, yes I indeed am' I answered 'Do you think he would come directly or am I going to need to forse him?'
'I don't think that he wants to go back to hell.' She answered half my question.
'Well maze, he's got to go back. I am sick of being in charge. Well of course I'm not sick of punishing the human souls... That's the only fun thing about the job.' I said.
Maze just nodded her head. I could see that she was deeply sinking in her thoughts.

It was silent for a few seconds until Maze broke the silence

'Wait' Maze started. 'How did you even get in here?' She finished.
'I just gave the man in front some money and he just let me in' I answered.
'Wait how did you...how did you get money so fast? Or have you been here longer?'
'No, one day. But I got it from a man in a restaurant.' I answered.
'And that man just... gave you his money?' She asked 'I maybe killed him first and than stole his money.' I said.
'Oww so you're the girl that killed a man in a restaurant, you do know that your father is also working on that case right?'
'Yes, I do indeed know that. A woman on the street told me.'
'Wait, before I forget, when is my father coming back?' I asked realising that he might be coming back soon.
'He can be here any minute. Why are you askin?' She answered.
'Well I don't want him knowing I'm on earth.' I said. 'Yet' I added

'Well Maze, if he can come back any second now. See you later' I quickly said. I immediately turned around to walk away but maze started to talk again.
'Wait' she said loud.
'Why don't you want him knowing you're here?' She asked.
'No reason.' I quickly answered before turning around to walk away. But she again stopped me.

'Where are you even going to sleep?' She asked
'I haven't really thought of that but...I'll figure it out.'
'You sure that-'
'I'm alright. I can perfectly take care of myself.' Was the last thing I said before turning around without her stopping me.

I quickly made my way to the beach, where I was going to overnight. I love the beach and it's been a pretty long time since I've seen it. I laid down on the sand and fell asleep right away.

( A: Thank you for reading this chapter! Let me know what you think of it in the comments. Xx )

Words : 722