That earring...

The elevator makes it to the top floor and Lucy walks out, she was ones again standing
in her fathers penthouse.

Lucifer's pov :

I heard the elevator opening. After that sound the sound of Lucy's heels clicking on the ground went through the penthouse. I was still upstairs, taking my black Armani jacket on.

'I'm coming' I yelled.

I straightened my jacket before going downstairs.

'Lucy, how are you?' I asked her
'Hey old friend I'm great, how are you?' She said sarcastically.
'Alright, you wanted to talk?' I said.
'Yeah, I indeed do. Yesterday wasn't really a good moment for an old friend to talk to you.' She answered once again sarcastic.
I just nodded, I didn't really know what to comment on that.

'Do you have money for food and clothes?' I asked her, realising that she probably doesn't have any. How would she even have money? It's been a long time since she was on earth.

'No, I don't need money.' She said as she checked her nailed nonchalantly.

'You do realise that you need to pay for stuff?' I than asked. She rolled her eyes and turned her head to me. 'I know. I already have money, and enough of it.' She said.

How could she already have money?
And than I remembered the murder. The witnesses did say that the killer took all his money. I'll just act like I don't know that she killed a random man in front of more then twenty others.

'How did you get money so fast?' I asked.
She raised her eyebrow and formed her lips into one line.
'I- stole it from a man on the streets.' She said lyingly.

'You stole it from a man?' I asked.

'Yes.' She answered short.

'And was the man still alive or dead?' I asked, making her eyes widen. She closed her eyes for a second and opened them blinking.

'Alive of course.' She said looking directly into my eyes. She's trying to see my reaction, she knows I hate laying and that I would be angry if she did lie.

'Why are you asking?' She asked out of curiosity.

'No reason.' I quickly said before heading to an other sentence. 'The detective and I are working on an interesting case.' I said. Her eyes once again widened for a second before she faced me again.

'Really? What's so interesting about it?' She asked.

'A woman killed a man with over 20 witnesses in the same room. She took the man's money and just walked out again.' I said. She nodded her head in response.

'That's indeed is... interesting.' She said.

My eyes went red for a second when she once again lied. I hate it when she lies. I hoped she hadn't noticed my eyes changing. But she did.

She groaned before talking. 'You know don't you?' She asked.

'What do I know?' I asked sarcastically. 'That you ruthlessly killed that innocent man? Yes, I indeed do.' I said.

She kept silent and looked behind, out the window.

'Do not lie to me again, Lucy.' I said making her smirk.