L-Lucy...?

Lucy's pov :

When the annoying Chloe woman had fake caught, father hadn't heard it. Because he didn't look down to see what was going on. So of course she caught for the second time. This time it did got his attention. He didn't see me at first, he was to focused on that Chloe girl.

'So did Miss Lopez find something on the earring or found other possible evidence?' Father asked herz
'No, she didn't' Chloe answered short and looked directly in my direction. Of course dad looked at what she was looking,
so he looked straight at me.

'L-Lucy?' He didn't know what else to say, I didn't know either actually. But than he walked up to me and gave my a hug.
Chloe looked at us when we pulled away from the hug, her face was priceless.

'What are you doing here?' Dad asked.
'Seriously anyone asks me the same bloody question when I see them. Except for that Chloe of course, her first question was 'who I was'.' I said with my British accent.
'Ah. you already met the detective, I see.' Father said.
'Yes we did meet.' Chloe answered '...But who is she Lucifer?' She added.
'She's an...old friend.' Dad said. He looked at me right after to see my reaction.
'I see' Chloe said. 'So Lucifer are we going than.' She asked while looking at me.
Dad once again looked to see what I was going to say.
'I-I should...probably go' I said as I made my way to the elevator. 'Can I talk to you later?' He asked me.
I just stood their, being second place, not even knowing what to bloody answer to that.

'I guess so' well, this is awkward... 'Yeah...I have to go.' I said. The elevator had already arrived at the top again. But before I could step in, father grabbed my wrist and pulled my back.
'Can you come over tonight?' He asked  'Sure.' I said shortly and annoyed.

Again an awkward silence

'Byebye!' I said and speed walked back to the elevator. Ones I was standing in the elevator, I directly pushed the 'close button' multiple times.
I was sure from one bloody thing :

I don't like that Chloe or detective or whatever, and I wish her to hell.

Lucifers pov :

I wanted to ran after her. How could I be so bloody stupid. I just...what have I done. It's the first time I saw here in 5 years and for her it was like 500 years ago.

'Lucifer' Chloe asked for the third time.
'Oh yes, yes' I answered quick.
'Are you sure you're alright?' She started. 'I called  your name three times already.'
'Yes, yes I'm perfectly fine, detective.
'Alright than, we should get going to the police station than.' I just nodded my head slightly

I still had Lucy on my mind. What was she doing here? And what is she doing right now?
Al those questions are running through my mind, and I couldn't answer any of them.
I really can not focus on the case right now, but I havo to, I just have to. And tonight I can see my daughter.

'We're here.' Chloe suddenly said as she parked the car. I hope this case can put my mind to something else. I have to admit, it is an interesting case. Someone killing an other in a restaurant with many witnesses. And not one human can describe her.

A lot of things went through my mind. Two in particularly : There is still an unknown murderer on the run, and my daughter suddenly decided to go to earth.

'Wait' I said to myself out loud 'that earring.' I said also out loud. It's from Lucy, how could I've forgotten that? I gave it to her for her birthday when she turned 13000 years old.

'What about the earring? do you remember from who it is?' Mis Lopez asked.
'I thought I did, but it can't be.' I said. mis Lopez just nodded her head and turned back to the microscope.
I did not lie... I just changed the truth a bit.

'Okay, if even anything comes up, even the smallest thing.' 'Than I'll tell you miss Lopez.' I ended her sentence.

Chloes pov :

That girl, she looked so sad when Lucifer asked her to talk later on the day. Maybe she needed to tell
him something important or... Why do I even care, she's probably just an other of his exes, she does look way younger than him.
But he did really look surprised when he saw her, it looked like they hadn't seen each other for years.

Well I will find out what they were from each other.

Lucy's pov :

'Well, that wasn't fun at all.' I said sarcastically while looking at the sea again. 'How beautiful. This is one of the most beautiful place's on earth...the sea, the sand, the fishes it's al amazingly wonderful.'

'It is, right?' a voice from behind me said.
I immediately jumped up and looked behind me. It was the human from this morning.
'Right' I answered shortly. As I turned my gaze back to the waves.

'Are you following me or something? This morning you wind me up, and now in the evening you're here again.' I asked in a serious tone. He laughed at that 'No, no. I'm not following you, I just go for an evening run and a morning run.' He said slightly blushing. 'I was just joking around, but if you are stalking me. I don't like you!'

'So does that mean that you do like me, cause I'm not stalking you so...'
'You are turning my words! That is most definitely not funny and I wouldn't even know if I'd like you, I don't know you.' I said laughing a bit.
'That's true, but we always can get to know each other...right' He winked at me, I got a rilling over my spine.

'Right'
'I forgot to ask you what your name is, mine is Wesley.'
'Well it's nice to meet you 'Wesley' , I'm Lucy.'  He held a hand out and I shook it.
'Its nice to meet you to, Lucy.' he said smiling wide. Ohn, it's such a cute smile...

'Do you perhaps know what hour it is?' I asked Wesley.
He took his phone out of his back pocket and showed it to me, it was already 8pm and I still need to go to meet father.

'It's already so late, gosh I'm going to have to go.' I said. 'Okay, make sure you come to the beach in the morning and evening.' he said winking to me.
'Of course. I will, it was nice talking to you.'
'It was lovely to talk to you too, Lucy. I hope I'll see you again soon. Bye!'
'Bye' I answered back before jogging of the beach and making my way to Luc once again.

8 minutes later I was standing in front of the building. I walked inside and pressed on the elevator button. A few minutes later the elevator made it to the ground floor. I walked inside and prest the close button and top floor button.

(A : I hope you like the story so far!  Xx)

Words : 1218