Chapter 30: His Twins

A/n: Thank you everyone for all the support that you gave this book! It took a lot of effort for me to end this book and now that it's completed, I hope that you do share this with your friends! 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌺

Months passed by ever since the Arima Family learned that Kaori was pregnant, Kousei was still very much worried at the time his wife was already giving birth. He was anxiously pacing at the corridors of the hospital that afternoon after he left the balcony to stare at the rising sun. A new hope was coming up to him.

After a few moments, he sat on a bench near the nurse's station and when he looked, the female, young nurses were obviously chatting about him while there were male nurses who were staring at them badly. He sighed. Being famous and known in Japan has its perks and disadvantages as well. While he was sitting on the bench, his mind was still on Kaori. He knew that they're lucky enough that his wife was given a VIP Room as it gave them some peace and quiet. He also ordered his men never to let reporters get near him or his wife for the sake of her health.

Watari Ryota sat beside him. "I'm sure she'll be fine, Kousei."

"I hope so," he answered him. "My angels... I hope they're going to be okay there."

"You took care of her well with her personal nurses at the Miyazono Household," Watari said to him. "I'm sure she'll be fine. She's a strong woman, Kousei. You have to trust her."

Tsubaki sat beside him at the time she arrived in the hospital with his in- laws and parents. "Are you alright, Kousei? You look pale right now."

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me. I'm nervous. That's all," he answered her. "She's once again between life and death. She's a crazy violinist who doesn't follow the musical score and plays the musical pieces the way she wanted. She brought me back to the stage and if I haven't met her, I won't be where I am now but it was her who made me know her. I fell in love with her. She made feel loved. My monotone world had color again but she had a deadly disease and it was a miracle that she survived."

...

An hour of labor later, Kaori's doctor approached the awaiting family. Her name's Dr. Fujinama Renko. Kousei saw a huge smile on her face that made him a bit on ease but he still wanted to be reassured that his wife's well.

"How is my wife, doctor?" Kousei asked her. "Tell me that she's fine."

"She's resting," she answered her. "It will be better if it would only be you who could stay beside her as she was very much exhausted and tired."

Kousei smiled in relief. "What about my twins?"

"They are both healthy," she replied to him. "What are the names you plan to give them, sir?"

"Michael and Mary," he answered her. "I plan on living in the UK, soon."

"Anyway, sir, there are no complications that you should be wary of," she informed him. "She gave birth to very sweet, healthy identical twins."