Chapter 7: Lotus Flower

A/n: Thank you for all your support!!!

Arima Kousei kept staring at Princess Aquina

Arima Kousei kept staring at Princess Aquina. Whenever he looks at her eyes, he can't stop himself but to keep falling for her. He felt a rapid heart beating inside of him and her eyes remind him with someone who was also important to him. He doesn't even know if he had already fallen for someone else before but he knows what he feels for her. Her friendship's calm and kind. It's also pure and elegant. Despite all the mud that collected on his body, she's a lotus flower that sprung in his life. He smiled at her. "Thank you for taking me with you."

Princess Aquina saw his eyes and snickered. "You're an open book! We've only met for a few months, Kousei. You do have to be sure if it's real."

The car had already parked in front of the blue building which was the High School Division. The building's modern and beautiful. The school's a large compound filled with other large buildings, too. At the center of Okutsu Music School's an indoor dome. Her butler went outside the car and opened the door for the both of them. Of course, the two children were shocked when they were met by the owner of Okutsu Music School and bowed at them. She's a Japanese-Chinese woman who does have long, black hair, black eyes, fair skin and she's wearing a traditional Japanese Kimono. She gently lowered her head respectfully after seeing them. "Welcome to my school, Princess Aquina and Arima Kousei. I'm Yin Sakura. I hope you like the school."

Princess Aquina and Kousei greeted them with a respectful bow, too. "Thank you for your warm welcome."

They raised their heads and she laughed a bit. She could actually see that there's harmony between the two and she planned to make that harmony grow. "I can see in your eyes that both of you can be good piano partners. Both of you are pianists, right?" 

"Yes, we are," Aquina answered her.

She smiled. "Well then, I'll guide you in."

Aquina and Kousei followed her afterwards.

Tsubaki witnessed everything and she's a bit teary. Some other girl was once again beside him. She was already shocked to see him inside a car with a princess but to be so close to her surprised her more. She felt like Kousei became a very distant star she couldn't reach anymore. They're friends but she doesn't know how she'll reach him until she noticed that Kousei stopped walking before they even enter the school. She quickly hid at a nearby tree beside the name plate of the university since she noticed that he suddenly changed his body language and he felt her.