When Arima Kousei thought that he had already lost the girl he does love after his performance in East Japan Music Competition, he received a call that Miyazono Kaori actually survived the surgery and she's excited to see him back.
In his excitement and happiness, he left without even looking whether he placed or not but as he rush to go at the hospital, an unseen tragedy befalls them unexpectedly.
Arima Kousei wakes up in the hospital without his memories and only remembering his father, his name and the name 'Miyazono Kaori' after he had been hit devastatingly by a man who had grave vexation with his father and his father's best friend.
To help him recover from his injuries, his father decided to take him in Tokyo and to closely monitor him already as he had been lacking enough time with him due to his work.
Three years after he had his accident, Miyazono Kaori returns and learns that Arima Kousei does have a different girl as his girlfriend.
He also soon learns that his life had always been in danger.
Who will Kousei choose in the end?
Will he fall back in love with Kaori?
A/n: I hope you like my newest story!
- Chapter 1: The Accident
- Chapter 2: Forgotten Memories
- Chapter 3: Battle Symphony
- Chapter 4: Goodbye and Hello!
- Chapter 5: Princess Aquina
- Chapter 6: Sonata
- Chapter 7: Lotus Flower
- Chapter 8: New World
- Chapter 9: Eternal Flame
- Chapter 10: Love's Spring
- Chapter 11: Broken Memory
- Chapter 12: Resolve
- Chapter 13: Black Butterfly
- Chapter 14: Wake Up, Kousei
- Chapter 15: How To Save A Life
- Chapter 16: Your Guardian Angel
- Chapter 17: Together Again
- Chapter 18: Connected
- Chapter 19: Four Years Later
- Chapter 20: Aquina's Grave