Chapter 25: Wedding Ceremony

A/n: I hope you like it!!! Been a bit busy this past few days and yes, writer's block... so, it really takes a lot of time for me to actually write something you know? Quarantine?

 so, it really takes a lot of time for me to actually write something you know? Quarantine?

Takahiko took a very deep breath as he walk alongside Takanayagi at the West Wing of the mansion where Kousei's room is located

Takahiko took a very deep breath as he walk alongside Takanayagi at the West Wing of the mansion where Kousei's room is located. They had allowed their children to sleep on one room that time and they don't even know if it was truly the right decision as it was their first time to be a married couple. They had enjoyed getting to know Kaori's father as they seemed to like each other, most especially, they have the same hobby. They both loved playing chess and that morning, they were caught by their wives drinking wine while playing it. Takahiko lost when Takanayagi had checkmated his king using the rook. Since the sun had already risen and their children doesn't seem to get out of the room yet, they decided to check on them.

Takahiko approached Kousei's door gently and knocked on it. "Son! Are you awake now?"

He checked the doorknob and was surprised that his son's door's locked. He knew that his son don't normally lock his door.

"Something wrong?" Takanayagi asked him. "Do you think it's the right decision we let them sleep together?"

"If my son made a move, I'll understand," he said to him. "Kaori will be moving in at our mansion after the wedding anniversary and they will start their own family in his own house soon."

"Kousei's house?" he asked him. "You bought him a house?"

"No," he answered him as he kept on knocking. "As long as they're still studying, they can't leave Japan. Also, we would want Kaori to feel better. Kousei will be moving on his mother's house in Totsuhara. It's a special place for both of them as it was the beginning of the time they met."

Since the door wasn't opening, he had no choice but to call on Daichi, Kousei's loyal Butler. He gave the key to him willingly. "Sir, I don't think you should disturb young master. He told me that they can't be disturbed."

"If Kousei made a move, I'll scold him," he said to Takahiko. "He should have waited for the honeymoon."

Upon opening the door, the trio found the room empty but of course, the lingering scent of sex, the obvious unkempt bed and scattered clothes showed that they had their first baby making process the night they slept together. It was at that moment when they realized that their children were hiding beneath a think blanket on the floor.