Chapter 24: Lavender's Blue

A/n: This should have been the chapter before the end but I have chosen to add several more chapters. Thanks for reading my fanfiction!

That night after Kousei had his interview with a popular reporter, Miyazono Kaori and Arima Kousei smiled so nervously and happily while the Arima's family lawyer who has small, dark brown eyes and a bit of a mustache place the marriage contract o...

That night after Kousei had his interview with a popular reporter, Miyazono Kaori and Arima Kousei smiled so nervously and happily while the Arima's family lawyer who has small, dark brown eyes and a bit of a mustache place the marriage contract on the center table of the living room with their parents overseeing it, too. All seven of them were sitting on two yellow couches that's parallel on each other while another single solo chair's in the middle where Arima Takahiko sat.

Meanwhile, Kaori and Kousei never truly expected that there will really be a day where they'll marry each other.

It was such a fairy tale to them that they will become a married couple but it was at that day that their future as husband and wife became true already. The witnesses at that time were their parents who seemed very nervous for them, most especially, Kaori's father. He does hope that his daughter will be able to adapt to the lifestyle of the Arimas as their way of life's very much different. They just bake bread in the mornings and sell it the whole day while the Arimas have a lot of formal business gatherings that they attend to but as he had remembered, Kaori had attended some of it and so, he's sure that she may know how to act around it.

"I'm Attorney Kotoriyama Kenshin," he said to them. "I'm a marriage lawyer. As instructed by my chief yesterday, I brought the marriage contracts that you will be signing today."

"Thank you, sir," Kousei said to him as he accept the marriage contract. "I'm very much thankful to have you here with us."

"Me too," Kaori told him. "I'm really glad to have you here."

At the time the pertinent papers were given to them, Kaori and Kousei immediately began to sign the marriage contract in front of their parents. Both of them were pretty much overjoyed as they write on the papers as that simple paper will signify that they were a married couple.

Takanayagi wasn't able to stop his tears from falling. He knew that time that his daughter had finally sealed herself to be 'Arima Kaori' after signing the contract while Kousei had officially became his son-in-law after he watched him sign it with a signature pen. With that, the lawyer gave a happy hand shake to them after the contracts were signed.

"Congratulations, Sir... Ma'am," he told the newly-weds. "You're officially a married couple."

Kaori smiled at him. "Thank you. I can't believe that I'll be able to become a member of the Arima Family. The only thing I did was support Kousei for a very long time."

"You'll see me more often than you know, Ms. Miyazono... now... You're officially an Arima," he told her. "There's just so many things you'll need to learn soon, now that you're a member of Mr. Kousei's family."

Kaori held her hands together. "I think I'm fine with the marriage contract signing today. I don't even know if I need a big wedding to let people know that I'm Kousei's wife."

"There will be a larger ceremony tomorrow, Kaori and I want to show you to them as I'm thankful for everything you did to me while I was moving on from my trauma," Kousei told her as he hug her tight. "We're married couple now but my family wants to seal our marriage in front of God. A priest and many guests will be here tomorrow to witness us become a married couple by the blessing of the Catholic Church."

"I'm happy to be your wife, Kousei," Kaori told him. "I'm happy that we can finally create our own family."

"Where do you want to go after the official wedding ceremony?" Kousei asked her. "We can go anywhere you want."

"Ummm... I don't really know," Kaori answered him. "You can take me anywhere you want."

"Set aside the honeymoon first, Kousei," Takahiko told him. "You can do that after you're done with your online classes."

"Dad! Why can't we immediately go to our honeymoon?" he asked him. "I want to immediately make my family and—"

"I can understand what you want to do but I agree with your father," Ryouko told him. "My daughter's just about to graduate this year as well and she can't have that huge responsibility, my dear."

"Alright. I understand. I have to study for my online exams, anyway," he said to them. "We're both in a music conservatory school while I have online business courses which I have to finish. If Kaori can't answer right now, I can maybe choose three places where she wants to go."

It was a bit of a surprise to her to know that Kousei's studying business but Kaori knew for long that he had to study it as he's a son of a very well- known businessman. She had also met his grandfather as well but ever since Kousei began to be an adult, the most senior Arima left Japan and settled in the USA. Even so, he's expected to come back to see him marry. She had met more of his other relatives on the parties his family organizes but not all of them, yet. She's sure that she will meet some more unknown relatives at the official wedding ceremony.

His family's huge while she only does have an uncle from his father's side and two aunts at his mother's side. She has six cousins in all and a few nephews. All of them will be attending Kaori's wedding ceremony with Kousei. What's surprising was that her aunts were more well- off than her parents who were just bakers. His aunts are both private school owners.

"Thank you for coming here," she said to her parents. "I can't really believe I'll be married to Kousei."

Kousei stood up from his seat. "Can we go at the maze garden today? I want to see it before Kaori and I walk on there."

"No. You can't go there yet," his father told him. "You will be able to see it tomorrow. It's where you'll have your wedding ceremony."

"Alright. I'll go up and study as I have exams today. History's difficult and math looked easier," he told them. "My professors from my online business course will be online on Skype a few hours by now."

"That's good and I'm glad you're not against studying it," he said to him. "I'm happy that you're not asking me why you have to do it."

"Discovering young artists looked like a good mission for me," he said to his father. "Unlike me, I was immediately known because of my well- known mother who was trained by a well- known pianist."

"That's true," Saki told his son. "Son, have you truly been able to forgive me? I lied to you that I was dead."

"Two women in front of me had lied at me. Didn't I forgave you?" Kousei said to them as he fix his gray vest. "I love you. I'm glad that I have the two of you as I have two strong female companions at my back."

Saki and Kaori were so touched by Kousei's response. Both of them were very much glad that Kousei was able to forgive them.

"Thank you, Kousei," said his mother who stood up to hug his son. "I'm happy that you were able to forgive me!"

"Thank you, too, Kousei!" Kaori said to him. "I love you so much!"

🎹♥🎻⚽❤⚾🎹♥🎻⚽❤⚾🎹♥🎻⚽❤⚾

A/n: I know!!! Short but more will come at the next chapters! Thank you everyone for supporting my fanfiction and yes! Social Distancing is a must and stay home as much as possible! COVID19 will come and go!

🎬🎬🎬🎭🎭🎭🎬🎬🎬🌷🌷🌷🌷💕💕💕💕🌹🌹🌹🌹🎹♥🎻⚽❤⚾