Chapter 26: Honeymoon At Home

A/n: Well, it took a lot of brainstorming to how I'll do this. If you are below eighteen years old, you are already warned. I'll do my best to tone down this chapter as a mature one. We all know what goes on in honeymoons after all. Thank you! For the sake of the readers who aren't into it, I wouldn't write too much about it here.

The next day, after Kousei and Kaori married each other, the newlyweds weren't yet allowed to leave for their honeymoon

The next day, after Kousei and Kaori married each other, the newlyweds weren't yet allowed to leave for their honeymoon. Since they were still young adults, Kousei's parents had chosen to still keep them at the mansion while Saki's house at Totsuhara was being renovated for their use. As much as the couple wanted to be alone even for one day and enjoy their first day as a newlywed, they can't even be alone yet because of all their responsibilities and duties that they have to do. Kaori still go on her classes at her college while Kousei had to balance his time as a professional pianist and as an online student.

Takahiko had also began to train him at his office to show him about the family business.

Kousei was very much bored when he had to walk behind his father whenever they meet their business associates and he had to act as one of his father's secretary. Since he's the heir apparent who would hold Symphony Group, formerly Symphony Music Entertainment, some people who weren't close to the two Arimas would think that his mistakes would be tolerated but what they actually don't know was that, when Kousei does make mistakes, the whole CEO Office Floor would hear him screaming as if he's a lion roaring at his own cub.

"Do I really need to teach you how to make your own letters?" Takahiko asked him after showing him the letter Kousei supposed to fax. "I know that it's a letter to your managers to ask them to find you singers with whom you could start collaborating with but do you think your letter is good enough?"

"Dad, I just wrote specific singers I want to partner with! I wrote the name of the company, the address and what I want to tell them with my stamp and signature on it!" Kousei replied to him. "I want to have a concert before my honeymoon! We've set to leave Japan after her graduation."

Takahiko raised her eyebrows. "Honeymoon? As much as I know how you love Kaori, you're still a boy. I know that you still meet a few of your aggressive female friends and many of them are pop singers."

Kousei's cheeks went red. "I married Kaori, Dad."

"From now on, I'll always be checking who you meet with," he told him. "Be happy that I was always able to stop the paparazzi from posting your pictures when you're in clubs for years."

"Do you really have to call me for that?" Kousei screamed. "Was it really about my female friends again or the letter I supposed to give my managers? I don't even know why I have to work as your secretary here! I can stay just as one of Symphony Group's artists!"

"It wasn't just about this letter why I called you!" Takahiko yelled at his son. "You didn't tell me that I have to meet with Mr. Herbert Fanning who's our largest foreign wood distributor! He was so surprised that for the first time, he had to reschedule his meeting with me! How is it that you didn't tell me about it?"

Kousei gulped. "Dad... Um... I'm sorry... I... Forgot... I think I was..."

"Secretaries are given five hours break everyday. All of you have replacements on those times so that someone could hear the phone. I know that at your break, you take your two hours online classes," he told him. "Now tell me why you forgot to tell me about him? I heard from the other secretaries that it's you he was able to talk to."

"I didn't write any of the details," Kousei admitted. "I want to go home and be with Kaori but we still have responsibilities. I was thinking of her too much. I'm sorry, Dad. I won't do it again."

"I was able to reschedule our meeting," he told him. "I would cut ten thousand yen on your monthly salary because of this mistake. Be glad that it wasn't any other really important partners that you forgot to tell me!"

Kousei's eyes widened. "Dad! That would mean you'll just give me five thousand yen this month! What about my dream honeymoon with Kaori?"

"Finish your online classes and you'll be able to go," he answered him. "Your grades aren't also getting better as I have heard. Economics was your worst subject."

"What do I do?" cried Kousei. "Math's too difficult."

"You will replace me in the future," he reminded him. "You can't make many mistakes right now or else people would doubt if you can carry my position."

...

After a very long day at work and school, Kaori and Kousei were able to get on bed together at the Arima Mansion.

At the same time that night, since he had to keep up with his father who was very different if they're in the company building, he suddenly felt so annoyed and wanted to do some thing to relieve his stress.

"I know that your father didn't want you to be pregnant yet but could we at least imagine that we're in our honeymoon already? Our parents are too strict."

Kaori smiled at him and sat on the bed. "Wine and a few chips will be enough."

Kousei was literally surprised when his wife seemed to know what he wanted to do that time. "Is it really okay for you?"

Kaori took a cold wine on their bedside table and poured red wines on two wine glasses. "I'm stressed with doing my thesis. I think it would be good if I let myself feel you in me. It's not as if we didn't do it before we faced the priest. We already made love in your room as you remember."

"It will be a problem if you scream. I still don't even know how our parents didn't know what we're doing in our first day as a married couple."

"We obviously didn't actually made love that time. You placed fake things inside me," Kaori told him. "Why don't you kiss me? I want a child, now. I want to carry your child on my womb. Could you help me have her?"

"Her?" Kousei raised his eyebrows. "You want to have a little you?"

"Why not?" Kaori chuckled. "What about you?"

Kousei grinned. "I want to have a little boy on my side. Also, boys are meant inherit our father's business empires."

"Twins will be better. A girl and a boy, don't you think?" Kaori laid her head on him. "No matter what happens, we both want to have a child to take care of. We also don't need our parent's consent! We're adults already."

"Well then, lean on me and be the one to kiss me first," Kousei said to her after the two of them drank some wine. "Let's go and I'll make sure that we'll forget about our stressful day!"

Kaori agreed and so, after she placed the bottle on their bedside table, she immediately removed her clothes and undressed herself. She planted her mouth on her husband's lips and as their tongues swim together, their hormones rose up. The atmosphere in the room became hotter as they both groan and moan in pleasure together.

Kousei made it sure that he will give her the best pleasure she would remember and softness that she wouldn't be able to forget.

At that moment, the two knew that their love began to take fruit and that fruit would definitely give them more happiness than they ever had. Both of them could feel in their happy whimpers, screams and tears that at nine months time, the fruit will come out.

...

A/n: Thanks for reading my fanfiction! Yup. I toned down the chapter and I'll just let you have your own imagination roam what they did in the room. Good day to all of you! Few more chapters in and this book officially ends. :)