Chapter 27: A Whole New World

A/n: Thank you for all the support that you gave my book! Happy Father's Day!

Kaori and Kousei may look like they don't truly have time to create their first child since the two of them look so busy in school, work, and life itself but what many people don't know, the couple always had time whenever they get to sleep togeth...

Kaori and Kousei may look like they don't truly have time to create their first child since the two of them look so busy in school, work, and life itself but what many people don't know, the couple always had time whenever they get to sleep together back at home. They always have sex before they sleep and wake up at the same time.

Even so, it was still a huge surprise for Kousei when he had heard from his assistant, Miyazono Hiroyuki, that his wife, Miyazono Kaori, was rushed at the hospital for having nausea and vomiting after her graduation while he was in a meeting with his father and his father's business associates. He just whispered it to him but he didn't expect that Kousei would react fast by what he told him.

Miyazono Hiroyuki's Kaori's older cousin and he was able to land a job as Kousei's assistant secretary after his cousin was married to Kousei.

Kousei had unexpectedly stood up in surprise making a lot of them stare at the two youngest members inside the meeting. His job was just to record the meeting but what Hiroyuki said broke his focus.

They were just having a small meeting in a small conference glass table that time at the CEO's Floor and so, seeing Kousei's surprised face worried them, too.

"What are you talking about, Hiro?" Kousei asked him. "Is it true that she's in the hospital?"

"I just... received it," Hiro told him. "Uncle Takanayagi just texted me."

"What happened, Kousei?" Takahiko asked him. "Care to tell me?"

"Can I excuse myself, dad?" he asked him. "I got to go. I really need to leave."

Takahiko was shocked to hear those words from his son. The meeting's very much important to him, too, as it was the day where his father re- introduced him to his directors. He can't afford to leave quickly.

"You can't go, yet," he replied to him. "I know that you're still pretty much an onlooker and an artist in my company but you're my heir. You have to stay here until the meeting is over."

"I think something made your son stand up in surprise," Director Nakayami Kenzou told him. He's the director of the Entertainment and Artists Department of Symphony Group. He has small, brown eyes and fair skin. "He stood up after Assistant Secretary Sato whispered something to him."

Everyone inside the room seemed to agree to let Kousei go as he looked like he was too eager to leave. He was shaking, too. At the same time, Hiroyuki looked so guilty that he immediately brought the news up while his boss's son's still in a meeting. He hoped that he won't be scolded for immediately saying it to Kousei. Takahiko stood up at the same time to go closer to them and that's when he totally saw panic on his son's eyes. "What happened exactly? You're the one who said something to my son."