Chapter 23: All Of Me

A/n: Thank you everyone for the continued strong support as my story progresses towards its end!

Ever since Miyazono Kaori and Arima Kousei began looking for locations where they could create a huge banquet where many of their guests would officially witness their marriage, the media and the public immediately became aware that they had alrea...

Ever since Miyazono Kaori and Arima Kousei began looking for locations where they could create a huge banquet where many of their guests would officially witness their marriage, the media and the public immediately became aware that they had already chosen to tie the knot. The news about their marriage blew up everywhere, especially in social media and at everyone's lips. A lot of people were already aware that the royal duo will be tying the knot very soon.

It had already been a long time that they were in a relationship and it's surely going to change their lives, especially Kaori's since she would be marrying to someone that a lot of Japanese people admire and love. He's actually pretty much adored by them the way they appreciate the royal family. It had started as pity among a lot of them but it soon began to be larger. Many people remember, especially in Okutsu College of Music Affiliated High School, that he had a relationship with a princess before.

...

A few days later, as they had allowed Yumemiya Daichi, now 32 years old and his newly hired 30 years old secretary, Inochida Marika, to arrange his schedule and activities. The very first thing they were able to do was allow Kousei to be interviewed by a prestigious and known reporter in their country to keep the people updated in his life.

"First of all, thank you for allowing our program 'Hello Musicians' to interview you, Mr. Arima Kousei," spoke Reporter Hirono Kyoshiro from TVJN.

"Thank you for this opportunity, too," Kousei replied to him. "I'm glad to he here."

"Well then, Mr. Arima," Hirono Kyoshiro began. "Many people remember that you had a serious relationship with Princess Aquina in your high school days. People anticipated that you will be marrying a daughter of another huge company or another royalty but instead, you will be marrying your long time girlfriend, Miyazono Kaori who is a professional violinist. Can you tell us anything about her?"

"Well," he looked down on his hands with a coy smile before adding, "She has been beside me for seven years. She's a very unique violinist and she has this attracting aura that drew me to love her. Kaori's a very elegant woman. She had supported me in ways others were not able to do. Though that doesn't mean that I will forget the princess that I had loved in my adolescent days. Aquina will always be very important to me. She gave me her love when I had lost a few of my memories and I still do love her until today."

"Can you tell us now why you want to tie the knot with Ms. Miyazono Kaori?" he asked him. "The public is aware that she's your girlfriend but a lot were still very much surprised by the news that you are about to marry her at your age."

"Miyazono Kaori's the one and only woman I had found who would stay around someone like me. I had disappointed her many times around when I wasn't able to move on in many of my problems but she still showered me with bright lights to help me through the darkness of my life. I had fallen in love with her loyalty and kindness," he told him. "Princess Aquina passed away four years ago when she protected me from a man who almost killed me. It gave me a lot of trauma and I was depressed for all those years but even so, there was one woman who never gave up. She was someone I'll always be able to return to. Kaori waited, and she always did her best to understand me. I want to pay her back with twice the amount of love she offered me and make her happy. I want to make her feel how grateful I am that she didn't leave me despite all the pain that I have caused her in the past."