Chapter 32

Eager for more, she laid down. She felt a little self conscious at being laid out before him in nothing but her panties, but her want and need for him was stronger.
Getting down on the floor he hovered over her holding himself up by his arms. He kissed her once twice three times.
"I could kiss you all night." He told her. He gave her one last long kiss before he began to make his way down. He kissed her cheek and moved to kiss down her neck. He stopped to suck on her neck and she let out a moan. He grinned against her skin before confusing his way down to her breasts. He kissed her big breasted. Running his thumbs over her hard nipples as he did so.
              Placing his face in between her boobs he turned to the the left boob and sucked on the skin till it hurt. When she gasped he knew it was done. Letting go he saw the hickey he'd left behind. He rubbed his thumb gently over the tender spot before kissing it.
      She felt claimed and that only turned her on more. He took her left nipple in his mouth and sucked on it.
"Oh!" She let out breathlessly. The electricity. It felt so good. "Mmmm." She ran her fingers through his hair as he continued to make her feel good. He switched nipples and she squirmed. She like it, but she wanted more.
"I want it." She whimpered again. Not yet. He told her. She couldn't stop herself from moving her hips impatiently waiting.
      He kissed down her stomach leaving some love bites here and there. He stopped at her core and took her panties off. She felt giddy and anticipated the feel off him. He spread her legs farther apart and made himself comfortable getting down to wear his face was inches away from throbbing lady bits.
She put her hand down over herself.
"What are you doing?" She asked and he saw she was nervous.
"I'm going to pleasure you." He told her. "Are you telling me he has never gone down on you?"
She shook her head no.
"Bastard." Patrick mumbled. "You'll like it. I promise." He smiled at her, cocky once again.
"Okay, but I'm ticklish down here so be careful." She warned.
"I will."
She removed her hand and laid back. Patrick tried to kiss down her thy to be all seductive but she jolted.
"I'm really ticklish." She sat back up.
"So, I see. I got this. Just relax and let me work my magic." He told her urging her to lay back down. She did and threw her arm over her eyes. She couldn't watch this.
"Good. Now breath." He instructed. She inhaled and exhaled and then gasped.
"Oh!"
         She felt his tongue slip between her folds and move in a fast rhythm massaging her in a way she didn't know was possible.
"Oh. I like that." She whimpered. She put her hands down reaching for him. He tangled his fingers in hers and held her hands as he kept going.
"Mmmm. . ." She moaned. He moved and found a spot. "Oh my Gosh!" She squeezed his fingers tighter and he knew he'd found it. Setting up camp he flicked his tongue faster and faster. She couldn't stop moaning.
"Oh, Patrick!" She let out. He felt tingles run down his spine and his cock twitch at the sound of her moaning his name.
"Oh my gosh! Please, don't stop! Please, don't - Oh!"
The ball in her stomach grew bigger and bigger till it burst and she orgasmed biting her lip trying not to scream but still making noise nonetheless.
        He stopped and laid his head on her stomach grinning at her as she grinned feeling light as a feather.
"Feeling good, Baby?" He asked.
"Oh Wow! That was . . . That was . . . Just . . . Wow!"
He grinned knowing he did a good job. He wiped her juices off his face and hovered over her once again giving her sweet kisses. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back. But she wasn't done yet.
She lifted herself up to grind her lower part against him.
"I still want more." She told him and he smiled.
"So insatiable." He teases but got to his feet and took off his boxer briefs revealing his big cocky. She couldn't stop looking at it. Internally she was fighting the urge to suck it or insist he ham it in her right away.
          "You like the view?" He asked.
"Mhmm!" She smirked back. "I wanna touch it." She got to her knees in front of him and took it in her hands. It was so firm and warm. She didn't know why exactly but she just had the urge to lick it. Taking it in her hand she flicked her tongue over the head slowly like a lollipop.
"What do you think?" He asked watching her.
"I like it." She took another slow lick. She kissed the head of his cock before opening her mouth and seeing how much of him she could fit in there. He was too big that she couldn't get all of him in there without gagging. She took as much as she could and sucked while her hand stroke the part that wouldn't fit.
"Oh God! That feels good." He groaned. She bobbed her head up and down on his long shaft. She began to pick up the pace till he had to stop her.
"Chloe, you gotta stop or I'm gonna blow in your mouth."
She stopped and he grinned at her.
"You did good, Babe." He got down on his knees in front of her and hugged her to him kissing her again before he gently laid her down on the floor again.
"Are you ready?" He asked. She nodded eagerly.
He kneeled between her legs and rubbed his cock up and down her folds teasing her.
        "Put it in."
"Say Please." He told her.
"Please," at her plea he plunged himself in as far as he could go which was only about half way in.
"Damn! You are so tight."
"Woah!" She gasped.
"Am I hurting you?" He asked looking concerned.
"No. It's just . . . So big . . ."
"It will fit." He insisted and started to slowly thrust in and out. Holding her legs straight up he focused on slowly going in and out. She'd never seen someone so focused. He picked up the pace as she started to be able to take more of him. As he got deeper and deeper he seemed to relax into it and the ball in her stomach game back growing with each thrust. Finally the big thrust came. He thrusted all of himself inside of her and she gasped feeling it so deep. She swore it was pushing through her cervix.
        "Harder." She insisted.
He began to buck in and out of her with such intense force. It felt so good. Over and over and over. His thrusts became quicker.
"Oh! Patrick! Mmmm!" She felt the ball get bigger and bigger. Her fingers dig into his back as his cock stroked her g spot over and over as it slammed into her. Her cervix had to be taking a beating in there.
"Oh! Oh! Oh! Don't stop! Please, don't stop!"
He could tell by the high pitch and breathlessness of her tone she was getting there.
"Come for me, Baby" he whispered in her ear. She tightened around him feeling more aroused at his words. He groaned at the sweet, sweet feeling of her tight, wet pussy massaging every bit of him.
"Chloe!" He groaned and she got even tighter and then bit his shoulder to keep from screaming as she came. He grunted and came inside her.
           Feeling exhausted and euphoric they collapsed together. He rolled them over to where he was on his back and she was laying on his chest. He grabbed the second blanket and threw it over them.
"It was so good." She said between pants sounding drained.
"I know." He said running a hand up and down his back. Silence feel between them but it was a comfortable silence. After a few minutes when he was certain she was a sleep, he spoke to her.
"I really like you. It kind of scares me." He paused. "I'm not supposed to like you . . . And . . . I gotta be tough . . . I'm scared . . . I think I  . . ." He sighed annoyed at himself. "I think I .  . . Love . . . You."
He took a deep breath like the words had been suffocating him, but he could finally breathe.

"I know"