Changing Equations

Nina

How will it feel if she drinks from my thigh?

This was my exact thought when I was lying on Saranya's bed with my wrists cuffed to the headrest of the bed and Saranya's face buried in between my legs. I was wishing to feel her canines penetrating the skin below where her face was buried. I wanted to feel pleasure and pain at the same time. I didn't know why I was becoming too obsessed with the idea of Saranya drinking from me --- properly and more frequently. The thing she did with my wrist, a pathetic excuse of drinking my blood was irritating me. She used to just puncture my skin for once and suck the small amount of leaking blood from there. She had never properly sunk her fangs through my skin. I hate to admit but I was growing fed up of her overly polite nature in some matters.

"Fucking spread your legs wider or do you want me to tie them down too?" I had been so consumed in my mind that Saranya's voice full of annoyance got past my ears. My senses came back to reality only when a hard smack fell on my left inner thigh.

"Am sorry, what happened ?" Shaking away my clumsy ideas I lowered my head resting on the pillows only to find a pair of vexed crimson orbs observing me. "I...I zoned out, sorry." I mumbled sheepishly. The other woman was not looking very satisfied with my disobedience. I was genuinely worried about the consequences of disobeying her in bed.

Abruptly she moved away from between my legs and sat upon the mattress. "Hey, what's the matter? I am really sorry..." I asked her in a hurry. I tried to get up too, forgetting that my arms were bound and ended up being pulled back on the bed by those sturdy handcuffs.

Saranya ignored my concern. She indifferently crawled beside me on the bed and uncuffed both of my wrists. "You tell me, what's the matter?" She countered me back while helping me get up.

"What? I think we were having sex..." I mumbled once again, being unable to catch up with what was going on inside Saranya's head. Meanwhile, she was busy piling up and arranging pillows behind my back so that I could lean against them.

Being done with adjusting pillows Saranya pushed me against them and took one of my hands into hers. "Yes, we were," she began to massage my wrist while speaking. "But you were so worried about something that you hazed out while I was eating you out. Imagine!"

"Am I in trouble?" I gulped not knowing where she was going, "it was nothing..." My inner thighs were still stinging from the swats I had earned in the last half an hour.

"Nina, I am serious. What's the matter? You can share with me, you know." Saranya eyes perked up on me, with her threaded brows studying my face. Leaving my one wrist she moved forward and took the other in hand and began to rub it similarly. "What is bugging you?"

"It's just...I was thinking how would it feel if you drink from my thighs while going down on me?" I pursed my lips while waiting for her reaction after blurting out my 'worry'.

"Okay," With her still threaded brows Saranya scoffed at me. "What's with you and your constant urge of getting bitten?" Biting the inside of her cheeks she questioned me. The crimson hue of her eyes had started to fade away as the bright brown orbs were becoming more prominent.

"You don't drink from me properly, admit it." At first, Saranya laughed at me like a mother shrugging away from the unfulfillable demands of her child. "What is the problem with me? Or is it my blood?"

"Hey, no...no," immediately the smirk disappeared behind concern and leaning close to me Saranya cupped my face with her hands. "You are getting me wrong, Nina." She shook her head dismissively at my childish assumptions.

I was getting irritated by her riddles. "Then?" I asked, crossing my arms around my chest.

She tensed up by my query. "It hurts. The pain is even more than that of piercing your skin and sucking out blood from there. When my fangs will embed deep inside your skin, it will genuinely hurt. The marks would be nasty. They will take more time to heal and I would be able to do nothing to ease the pain." Saranya sucked a deep breath and looked at me. Her lips were trembling slightly.