Revelations II

Nina

Sitting inside the SUV, squeezed in between two gorgeous artists (who are also potential perverts, I guess) I tried very hard to process the experiences I had an hour ago. 

Ok. Nina. Calm down. You just found out The Saranya Roy Chowdhury is the one who bought you, from a slave market. Huh! Not much to worry about.

And,then I realized my fears of being abducted and sold to some pervert had turned into some kind of dark excitement. What is it? Stockholm Syndrome en route? 

My mind slowly diverted into the events of an hour ago. I was escorted to a room, where I noticed those two women, in between whom I am seated right now. I was examining them because honestly, I really didn't know what to do. Plus I remembered the advice of Kay and was keeping my mouth shut to not face any consequences. God knows what they are capable of doing to me. Though to my eyes those two women were not looking like any harmful creatures, rather they had an unreadable stoic expression on their faces.

I was so lost in my thoughts, that I barely noticed that the guard standing beside me was bowing to someone, where Kay was standing. When I noticed the person beside whom Kay was standing, my mouth went dry. I was about to scream, but controlled it anyway. The woman who was majestically sitting beside Kay was the same woman whose interview I was supposed to take if I had not been abducted , Saranya.

Surprisingly, in such a sensitive and fearful position my heart does managed to skip a beat after seeing Saranya Roy Chowdhury in a simple black shirt and trousers. A white blazer was casually dropped over the shirt, her raven black hair was tied in an elegant bun and her wheat coloured skin was glowing under those clothes. I was more mesmerised then being shocked.

Come on! you are abducted, tell that to those butterflies in your stomach, ask them to stop dancing. 

And then she rose, and approached me. She was taller than me, and successfully intimidate me. The fear which was gone for a couple of minutes managed to creep back in my mind. And, that part which I preferred to keep locked in the darkest corner of my soul and had been able to do so successfully after baba's death until today , suddenly got awake. I suddenly started to feel it. I gulped nervously. What worse can happen? 

My trance was broken when I felt a firm hand lifting my face a little forcefully. And when I met the eyes of the owner of that hand, the fears started to flood my mind. Her eyes were something else, something utterly inhumane, and her warm breath against my skin started to send shivers in my body. She examined my face for a couple of moments,with some genuine amusement in her black soulless eyes,and then her hand left my face abruptly. I did notice a pool of lust, a bit of disgust and may be a little guilt in her eyes,all together, at that very moment. 

She moved from my side and surprisingly instructed them to remove the cuffs from my wrist and instructed Sohini to move 'my things' in her car and whispered a couple of words to Renee before leaving the room. 

Then Renee and Sohini started to talk among themselves. They asked Kay to arrange a car for them, and Kay obliged keeping her head bowed. I really wondered for what reason they are so feared! The good thing was after their Queen's departure the uneasy feeling inside my mind calmed down, the hidden part went to its hibernating state again. I sighed a breath of relief then.

After Saranya's departure Renee went with Kay to some other place. I was left with Sohini and some guards who were outside the room. She took out a packet of cigarettes from her jeans pocket and lit one. I was standing in the same place, shifting the weight of my body from one leg to another.

I noticed from the corner of my eye that Sohini was leaning on the wall, smoking a cigarette and eyeing me with much interest. She was an attractive woman I had to admit. She was not as tall as Saranya or Renee but her features were sharp, her light brown hair was left loose and like Saranya her eyelids were also very dark and deep.