Love Her, Hate Her

*Nina*

Needless to say, that night, I didn’t sleep well. The uncomfortable feeling of sleeping in a foreign place made me shift and change sides on the large bed for numerous times.

I was very surprised with myself moreover. How easily I had accepted the fact that I am someone else's property right now. The kind of woman I was, I should have fought like an animal with these people. In such condition , I should have starved myself, declining any of the privileges provided by these monsters.

Though it must have not work for a long time for sure. Food is a basic need. Moreover in such case, they must have beaten me until I break. I would have submitted at some point. But atleast I would have tried to resist them as much as I could before giving in. 

Maybe I was not resisting, because I didn’t have anyone left in my life. For whom I should long, a person whom I can call home. That was why I was so indifferent, because I had nothing to loose. Kabir was already a closed chapter for me. I was so desperate to content myself with the false affection of someone, who might had been just toying with me...

I was worried about Dawn though. I was worried about whether she was alive or not. What had been done to her by Saranya's men. How was my apartment? Were the plants being watered? If Dawn was alive, was she getting her food properly ?

But currently I was more concerned about my wolf than my freedom. And the thing, which, rather who was bugging me most was Saranya. How easily I had accepted her! In a single day, she had kissed me twice, almost made out with me and I didn’t even try to protest. Silently I welcomed her everytime, whenever she tried to be intimate with me. Even for the first time I initiated the kiss.

And how easily I had been accustomed with the collar. Like it was a part of me. I just tried to undo it for once. When Saranya told me, all my attempts to unfasten it would go to vain, I just stopped trying. I accepted the collar so easily, just like my twisted fate.

Needless to say, she did have some strange power over me which made me feel comfortable whenever she came near to me. Her touches were gentle,  maybe a little dominating, but she was carefully planting the seed of her seduction in my mind. And it was also true, she didn’t force herself on me. The way she had devoured me for an entire day, hunger and lust were purely visible in her eyes. The lips of hers, her gentle touches, those piercing eyes were making me wild, heating up my body, forcing me to submit to her. She was in charge here. She could've done anything to me. Despite she chose to do nothing uncomfortable. Rather, she had a soothing feeling inside her,maybe a feeling like home.

I had been with women before, none of those were any serious affairs, but also none of them made me feel so unsettled like Saranya. And the fact that, she was nor a lover neither a human, instead she was a monster who owned me, made me cringe.  How can I be like that weak, that cheap, to fall for someone who was most probably playing cat and mouse with me? Who would dispose me anyday, when she would get bored!

But, the way, all the people were dreading about Saranya, she was nothing like that , atleast in front of me. She looked menacing, dominating, twisted,  but there were no sign of cruelty on her face. Or maybe I was trying to read her too much...

It was true, whether I accept it or not. I am nothing but a new distraction for Saranya. She must have had numerous such distractions even before me. She would play with me for a while , break me, then made me follow her like a lost puppy, then she would throw me to some hellhole  maybe. From where, my future would actually be full of darkness.

And what about those people I met in 'The Other World'? Maybe they would also be exploited by these monsters...

And the wolf, why did she come back after so many years? I thought I had locked her in the darkest corner of my mind successfully a long time ago. But her sudden uprise was totally unexpected to me. Maybe because of the wolf, Saranya was so nice and careful to me. Maybe she wanted to own my wolf also! Well she had already declared it!