39. MURDER AGAIN!

Start from the beginning

"Don't go alone. Let me come with you." Hashim offered. Moona nodded and went inside to tell the family. Yumna smiled and turned to Zain who was going outside. She followed him quickly.

...........................

Their car sropped in front of Ubaid's house. Moona sighed. Hashim just stared at her.

"What if he never agrees?" She asked after some moments of silence.

"Don't worry. We are all with you." Hashim assured her. Moona smiled at him.

"Thank you!" She said.

"Do you want me to come in?" He asked.

"I'll be okay." Moona said. Hashim nodded with understanding. Moona got out of the car and went to the main gate. She placed her finger on the bell button. After a minute of wait, the door opened and Ubaid's face came into view.

"Moona? Daughter? Is everything okay?" He asked confused.

"Why? Can't I come to see you?" She asked.

"Of course you can. Come on in. Is that Hashim?" He nodded towards the car.

"Yes, he will wait there. I need to talk to you." She said.

"Alright." Ubaid said and turned inside. Moona went after him. They both entered the lounge. Ubaid sat in the chair beside the fire. Moona sat across him.

"So what is it?" Ubaid asked.

"I am marrying a guy." Moona told him. Ubaid nodded in understanding and leaned forward.

"Is it Zain?" He asked.

"Yes!" Moona nodded. Ubaid leaned back and sighed. Moona looked at him, waiting for his reaction.

"Moona, are you sure? I mean, after all we don't know his background." He said softly. Moona stared at him in disbelief.

"I am not interested in his background baba!" She snapped.

"Alright if you have already decided, what can I say! Why are you here?" He asked.

"We are going to engage."

"When?"

"I don't know. May be this weakend, may be next." She said.

"What do you want from me?" He asked.

"I want you to come." She said.

"But Zain is not my choice." Ubaid said.

"You killed your choice baba. Zain is my choice!" She said in cold voice and got up. Ubaid looked at her. She turned and went towards the door. When she reached the door of the lounge she turned to him,

"Are you coming or not? Because I am going to do this anyway!" She said.

"Let me know when the function will be. I'll be there!" Ubaid said after some time. Moona nodded and went outside. Ubaid sat there in deep thought.

.......................

"We need to find the location of that brothel." Najeeb said. He and Zain were sitting in his office the next day. The file they stole from Aasim's office was placed before them.

"Why?" Zain asked.

"I have this feeling that that place has something to do with this." He placed his hand on the file.

"With this weapon business?" Zain frowned.

"Yeah, apparently they smuggle the weapons to the northern areas. There must be some place where they have stored the weapons." Najeeb said. Zain nodded.