35

🅉🄰🄱🄳🄸🄴🄻

In that moment everything around me froze. I didn't even realize that the party was over and that people began to leave.

" que paso ?" I heard Joel ask Becky. She was crying.

" I - I cheated on her." I stuttered

" I flew out here to surprise you and this is what you do?" She asked me

" Alexia leave." I calmly said " there can never be anything between us."

She ran out of the house.

" You haven't been answering any of my calls." Becky added

What you guys didn't know is that the last couple of weeks. I haven't been answering Becky's calls and I've been on the phone with Alexia. The interaction we had before we started dancing was all an act. Everything I've said before was a cover up. I've been seeing her.

" Zabdiel are you going to say something ?!" She yelled and she was right in front of me. The boys all stood there.

" Yes , I am." I said to her and she nodded signaling for me to go on.

" I can't be with you even though i love you." I spoke " Well at least for now. Maybe one day we'll find each other again and we'll both be better."

" What do you mean we'll both be better ?" She asked

" Becky you are Toxic and so am I." I said and the boys gasped.

The last couple of weeks I've been treating her the way she's treated me all these years. I've stuck around so much that I've now become Toxic. That's why Alexia and I can't have something. She's such a nice person and I can't hurt her. I can meet someone else and do the same thing to Alexia. That wouldn't be right because she actually likes me a lot.

" Your right." Becky nodded " I guess this is goodbye for now." She spoke and left.

Becky has destroyed me and it took me all these years to find out. She needs to be away from me and I need to be away from her. Until maybe one day we can start all over again.

No matter what I'll always love mi nena Tóxica.

Analizando que
El plan era perfecto y todo estaba bien
Sencilla y complicada a la misma vez
Yo no sé cómo me enamoré

The end .

Okay I'm sorry this ending sucked. But , that is it for my Zabdiel book. Of course I'll write more Zabdiel books in the future.

Someone had asked me if I would write a sequel ...

Would you guys want a sequel ??

Special thanks to all of you who have been there since the beginning ilyyy!!!

Thank you so much for reading, voting , and supporting.  I love ya so much. Don't forget to check out my Chris story " yo te soñé" it's going to be a good one.

xoxo CNCOx5