34

🅉🄰🄱🄳🄸🄴🄻

Months Later

Becky flew back home already she has work to do. She would call me everyday. I'm glad our relationship is actually working out.  Even the guys believe that she seems slightly less toxic. I hate to use that word on her.

* hours later *

I'm currently at a party at Richard's house.  We haven't partied in awhile so we thought why not. I decided not to drink tonight. I was the responsible one today.

" hey." I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Alexia.

" Hey! How you've been?" I asked with a smirk

" I've been great, just working you know. How about you ?" She asked

" I've been doing the same busy with work." I smiled.

The music then turned up a bit.

" Do you want to maybe dance , you know as friends?" She asked scared.

I chuckled " sure."

We went to the dance floor and began to dance. The only thing is that I began to feel some type of way. It was suppose to be friendly but , there was something about her touch. 

Or could it be that I haven't had any sexual contact with a girl in months.  Obviously , the last time I had sex was with Becky. 

The more she danced on me the more I could feel myself getting hard. 

" Are you okay ?" She asked and i pulled her to the side.

I began to kiss her and she instantly kissed back. I slipped my tongue inside of her mouth.  She moaned into the kiss.

" I've been waiting for this since the day I met you." She said to me.

" What the fuck !" I heard someone exclaim

I looked to my right and saw Becky. She was all dressed up. 

And in that moment I realized I cheated on her.

Y aunque me duela, duela, decírtelo amor
Tú eres adictiva pero tóxica
Toda una diosa pero tóxica, yeah

Only 1 more chapter. I don't want the story to end though. Finally ontaszabdiel came back so ...

Don't forget to check out my Chris story " yo te soñé" Most of you have already shown it so much love ahh!

thanks for reading and voting.

xoxo CNCOx5