28

🅉🄰🄱🄳🄸🄴🄻

It's already four months into the new year. It's going very well and very busy. Becky and I haven't spoken. I'm not surprised she's busy and so am I. I'm just content that I know she loves me. That I know that between us there's something.

We've officially released our latest single Honey Boo featuring Natti Natasha. Of course tonight we are having a release party. We haven't partied in awhile so we were all very happy about it.

Zabdiel
I'll pick you up at 7 :)

Alexia
I'll be waiting😜

I couldn't have asked for a better friend. We are at the stage where we tell each other everything. It feels nice because neither of us like to keep secrets.

It was currently 7pm and I was outside of alexia's building. Suddenly another car pulled up next to me.

" Acere!"

I looked and saw Erick in his car.

" Dímelo Erickin." I smiled

Then Alexia and Nadia walked out.

" Dímelo BayBeee!!!" Erick whistled , meanwhile Alexia and I laughed. 

I then followed Erick to the place.

We arrived and the music was already on. Joel greeted us near the door.

" y donde está Richard y Chris?" I asked, Alexia held onto me.

" Where else." Joel said pointing to the dance floor.

There they were dancing to a perreo with a girl on them. I laughed at the sight.

" Want something to drink ?" I asked Alexia and she nodded.

I went to the bar and grabbed us some drinks. Tonight , I was going to have a few. I do not want to get drunk. Alexia isn't a heavy drinker , this will probably be the only one she'll have.

Honey Boo began to play. The boys and I went onto the dance floor. We began to act like fools. Everyone cheered and laughed. After that we spent the rest of the night dancing and having a great time.

Eventually the party came to an end and I took Alexia home. I was making my way upstairs when my phone began to ring. It was Becky.

" Hola Nena." I said

I heard sniffles on the other end and harsh crying.

" Z-Zabdiel , I need you." She cried

" wait , your here?" I asked desperate and anxious already. I haven't heard her cry this way in years.

" y-yes I'll text you the address just please come over." She broke down and hung up.

I ran back to my car and quickly put in the address she texted. As soon as I did that I quickly drove out of the parking lot. As I drove I kept replaying her crying in my head.

Is she okay ?

Me replaying that in my head only made me cry. I began to drive even faster. I don't know how fast I was going but , it was fast. As I continued to cry my vision became blurry. Before I knew it all I heard was a loud honk ,a streaking sound, and a massive bang.

In that moment everything went black ...

Y aunque me duela, duela, decírtelo amor
Tú eres adictiva, pero tóxica
Toda una diosa, pero tóxica, yeah

I have nothing to say about this chapter , I'll let you guys do the talking.

Tóxica is number 7 in #beckyg🥺

Thank you for reading and voting.

xoxo CNCOx5