33

🅉🄰🄱🄳🄸🄴🄻

few weeks later

I was doing much better. I didn't need my crutches anymore. Esa mielda me tenía harto. Becky has been staying with me. She has nothing in the works right now and she refused to go back home. I guess you can say we're trying things again.

She's dedicated all her time to me. She's barely on her phone. Well , more like never. Her eyes are always set on me at all times. The boys don't know nor do they know she's here. They'll be finding out today since we have a studio session and I want my muse to be present.

Becky drove and we arrived at the studio. She was slightly nervous to see how the boys would react ; especially Richard.

" nena it will be okay." I assured her and she gave me a weak smile.

We walked in hand in hand. The boys were all on their phones so they didn't notice us arriving.

" Cacho brother , deja el eso ya." I said to all of them and they looked up. They all froze in their seats. Richard made a face and was about to get up. Joel held him back.

" Hi guys." Becky said softly

" Look man , if your happy we're happy." Chris spoke up and Richard nodded finally smiling.

" Your happiness comes first." He added and I smiled down at Becky.

" Welcome to the family." Erick said to Becky. 

We both walked in and she sat on the couch. The boys and I began to write some stuff.  For once I couldn't think of anything but , I made some beats.

After spending the entire day in the studio we all went back home.

" I don't think they like me." Becky began to talk and she then rambled on.

" maybe you don't like them." I snapped catching her off guard.

What did I just do ?

Y aunque me duela, duela decírtelo amor
Ay, tú eres adictiva, pero tóxica
Toda una diosa pero tóxica, yeah

Sorry this is a short chapter. It's type fluff. There's only two chapters left so what would you want to see happen besides the obvious.

Thank you for reading and voting. 

xoxo CNCOx5