14

🅁🄸🄲🄷🄰🅁🄳

I'm glad we were shooting this music video with Leslie and Becky. I can finally shoot my shot. As the others recorded I took the chance to have a conversion with Becky. The conversation flowed really well and she would giggle here and there.

" So would you like to go out tomorrow night? Bueno , if your free that is." I asked

She's not with Austin anymore by the way.

" Are you asking me out on a date ?" She asked raising her eye brow with a smirk.

" If that's what you want it to be." I said returning the smirk

" sure." She said

" I'll pick you up 6:30." I said and she nodded.

" chico ven aquí!" The director shouted calling all of us.

I had a huge smile plastered on my face and it wouldn't disappear for the rest of the day.

* Next Day*

Erick was currently at my house , since you know we live in the same complex. He watched as clothes began to fly around my room.

" Acere !" He shouted as something hit him in the face.

" Ay I'm sorry man." I said

" you going somewhere ?" He asked

" I have a date tonight." I said

" That's what I'm talking about man , with who?" He asked another question

" Becky G." I said with a little smile

" No wonder your like this." Erick laughed

" cállate." I replied

After some time Erick left because I had to get ready. By the time I was done the clock read 6:10. I got in my car and began to make my way to the hotel she was staying at. She came outside and my eyes widen. She looked extremely good.

" Hello , earth to Richard." She laughed

" Oh sorry , hey shawty." I said slightly embarrassed

" too much ?" She asked pointing to her outfit.

" Nah , it's perfect." I said and began to drive.

When we arrived at restaurant, I asked if she could take a picture of me before we walked inside. You know , so I can post it later.

As we sat in the restaurant we got to know each other more. She spoke to me about Austin and how he was only using her. She as well spoke to me about some guy from back home; she didn't say how she feels about him but , you can tell she cares for him. After all , she says they are still good friends.

I as well told her about my life. I showed her pictures of Aaliyah. She squealed at how cute she was.

" she gets it from her papa." I said

" your not wrong." She replied with a smirk.

The dinner went super well. I was definitely already falling for her.

" Want to come over to my hotel for a bit?" She asked and I nodded. So that's where we were heading next.

" Can you please take some pictures of me?" She asked handing me her phone.

" of course." I said and she began to pose. As she did so , I began to admire her.

Once we were done we both began to look at the pictures. But , I was focused on her. She looked up at me and bit her lip. That immediately brought my attention down to her lips. She slowly began to lean in and I quickly closed  the gap in between us. My hands then made it to the back of her thighs and I lifted her up. I guided her to the bed and gently placed her down. She began to tug on my shirt.

" Are you sure?" I asked and she nodded. I then removed her dress and that's when she flipped us over so she was on top. She had a smirk plastered on her face. Next , she went for my neck and began to leave some hickeys there. She continued her way down to my abs and down to the top of my jeans. She slowly unbuttoned them. That's when I flipped us around and got up and took them off.

Before you know it we were both naked. I watched as she took the condom and placed it on my length.  That only turned me on even more.  As soon as she was done, i placed myself inside of her. Her moans and my groans were the only noise feeling up the hotel room.

" that was."

" amazing." She said finishing my sentence as I pulled out. We kissed some more and decided to post our pictures on Instagram.

richardcamacho

*** LIKES | *** COMMENTS

richardcamacho 👀

erickbriancolon me tiene que contar todo😝

User papacitoo

lesliegrace 🔥💪🏻

zabdieldejesus dale papi!!🔥🔥

iambeckyg

*** LIKES | *** COMMENTS

iambeckyg 😏

joelpimetel okayy , I see you amiga😜

christopherbvelezm 👀👀

austinmahone 😩😩

Beckygfann ^ leave her alone!!

So , what are you guys thinking ? Will Zabdiel find out ? Do you think Richard and Becky are actually going to date ?

As always thank you for reading and voting

xoxo CNCOx5