13

🅉🄰🄱🄳🄸🄴🄻

2018

I don't think I'll ever stop saying this. It all has been a dream come true. I'm glad I get to experience it with my brothers. Well , sometimes.

I woke up to something being plastered on my face. I heard fits of laughter.

" que carajo?" I asked touching my face. It was whipped cream. I looked at Erick and Chris who were literally in tears. I then noticed Erick's hand had whip cream. 

" no te preocupes brother , te voy a coger." I said to Erick.

Our management then walked in.

" We have some news and Zabdiel what happened ?"

That only made Chris and Erick laugh once more.

" Anyway, you guys will be making a remix of Leslie Grace and Becky G's díganle."

No , not again.

" So , you guys need to begin recording today because then your making the music video."

Music que ?!

" A mi ya me encanta la canción" Erick commented

" it's going to be dope." Richard added.

We headed to the studio and began recording.  I was till trying to process everything. I didn't plan on seeing her.

" Can I record first ?" I asked and the boys nodded.

After I was done with my part, I walked out.  I didn't say a word or anything. I was thinking about so many things at once. I mean she would check in here and there but , still. She's going to be in front of me.

" Zabdiel." Joel said touching my shoulder and scaring me.

" What's wrong ? You seem off, you know you can tell me." He stated and he looked really concerned.

I took a deep breath in.

" Becky G es la ex mia." I said and he stood there in shock. " un día te explico y te digo todo lo que quieres saber. Pero no les puede decir a nadie."

" Wow , that's crazy but , don't worry I got you." He smiled " let's go back in."

It had been 3 weeks since we recorded the song and then released it. We work pretty fast. Now , we are on the set for the music video.

" Hola Hola!" Leslie said as we walked in

" Heyy!" Rebbeca said as well

We all began to give each other hugs. I noticed Joel watching Rebbeca and I.  She gave me a tight hug , it felt like a hug that said I missed you. I took in her scent , I missed it.  After having small talk , we all began to get ready.

Once we were all ready , the directors were giving us direction. All I have to say is that I'm glad I'm going to be engaging with Leslie and not with her because who knows what I'll do.

I watched as she recorded her rap part alone. I couldn't help but , stare and admire her. Once she was done she gave me a soft smile and walked off.

After a while I was done with my scenes. They were currently working with Chris and Leslie. I looked around and noticed Richard talking to Rebbeca on the side. They seemed to be having a good conversation.

What could they be talking about ?

Toda una diosa, pero tóxica, yeah

So what do you think Richard and Rebbeca were talking about ?

I love this remix so much it's definitely a fav for me. I love the video too.

If you have a favorite scene or lyric of this remix let me know.

Wattpad cute or whatever

Wattpad cute or whatever. But , check out my other stories if you haven't done so already.

Thank you for reading and voting.

xoxo CNCOx5