32

🅉🄰🄱🄳🄸🄴🄻

Today I was being discharged from the hospital. I had to use crutches. Alexia agreed to watch me for today She then had to travel for work. Clara said they will figure something out for me afterwards.

" you got it ?" The boys all asked me at once as I got up from the bed. I was already dressed and the papers were signed.

" yes , I got it." I chuckled.  I've never seen them so concerned and serious.

" the van is right outside." Alexia said as she walked in to let us know. We didn't want to be seen.

Eventually we got to my apartment.

" Will you guys be okay ?" Richard asked

" Zabdiel do you need anything ?" Joel asked

" if you want we can stay ." Erick added.

" Alexia if you don't." Chris began to say but , Alexia cut him off.

" Guys , he'll be fine. I got this , he's not a baby. He can't be hard to watch and help for only a few hours." She said and they nodded.

" we gonna miss you papi." Chris said fake crying

" let's go loco , we're going to be late." Richard said smacking the back of his head.

They then all left my apartment.

" Are you hungry ? I can cook early if you'd like?" Alexia asked

" It's okay , I'm good for now." I smiled at her

" Do you mind if I shower ?" She asked

" no , not at all." I said to her and she went through her duffle. Once she got everything she needed she went into my bathroom.

I sat on my couch watching TV. I hope this is a speedy recovery. I can't stand this and it's only been a day.

As I was watching TV there was a knock on my door. The knock continued and Alexia was still in the shower. I took my crutches and carefully made my way. I open the door.

" Zabdiel , your ok." She said relived. She had no make up on , oversized clothing, and puffy eyes.

" Can I come in ?" She asked softly and I nodded. Becky walked in and I closed the door behind her.

" Is it true you didn't ..." Becky began to ask but, was cut off by Alexia walking out of the bathroom.

" What are you doing here?" Alexia asked

" I'm here to see my best friend." Becky snapped walking towards Alexia.

" I told you once and I won't repeat myself again." Alexia said

" You said what ?" I asked but , they both ignored me.

" One thing you need to know is I get my way." Becky stated trying to remain calm.

" so do I , therefore leave." Alexia said crossing her arms.

" this isn't your house therefore you don't tell me what to do." Becky argued back and pulled onto Alexia's hair

" this is all your fault." Alexia said and that triggered Becky.

" Once again , you don't know shit !" She shouted and in that moment Alexia slapped Becky.

" I told you once at the hospital. Don't make me say it again." Alexia spat

" What did Alexia say ?!" I shouted catching their attention.

" She said you didn't want to see me , is that true ?" Becky stated as a tear rolled down her cheek.

" Alexia leave." I stated

" But , Zabdiel." She began to say but , I cut her off.

" You lied and you don't make choices for me. Pack your things and leave." I said pointing towards the door.

She gave me on last look and left. Now, I was left alone with Becky.

" Zabdiel , I'm sorry. It's all my fault." She began to cry and I sat next to her on the couch.

" Nena , it's not your fault. I was speeding when I shouldn't have been." I said to her

" But if I would'nt have called , you wouldn't have been in your car speeding." She cried some more.

" It's not your fault." I said embracing her into my arms.

" Nena look , I'm still here and that's all that matters." I added

" Good because I don't know what I would've done if I lost you. Zabdiel yo te amo." She said looking into my eyes.

" y yo te amo mas."

De cien, me diste diez y yo te lo acepté
Yo no sé cómo me enamoré

Zabdiel has been through it all and he still falls each time.

PLEASE ANSWER
For my new story should I try something different and have it all be Omniscient instead of doing point of views ?

Thank you for reading and voting.

xoxo CNCOx5