30

🄾🄼🄸🅂🄲🄸🄴🄽🅃

The boys arrived at the hospital and barged in through the doors.  They saw Clara pacing back and forth.

" Is he okay ?" Richard asked running over to Clara the rest behind him. 

" where is he ?" Erick asked

" He's in surgery, we have to wait a couple of hours." Clara said to them.

Chris hit his fist against the wall. Joel slid down against a wall and sat on the floor. His hair in his hands. Clara , Erick , and Richard were all hugging each other.

" Where was he going ? He was apparently speeding the cops said." Clara asked the boys.

They all shrugged because they had no clue where their friend was going. 

🅉🄰🄱🄳🄸🄴🄻

* hours later *

I woke up and groaned. Everything hurted so much. I couldn't move.  I was still adjusting , things were still blurry. Donde estoy ?

" He's waking up." I heard a male voice.

" Blink it will help you." The voice spoke and I did as told.

Soon the blurriness went away and I saw the boys in front of me. I looked around and saw I was in a hospital bed. My arm was all stitched up and my ankle had a cast. I also had a bruise under my eye.

" Que carajo me paso ?" I said trying to move but failed and groaned instead. The pain was terrible.

" You were in a car accident." Joel softly spoke

I then began to remember.

" Where were you going ?" Erick asked

" I was on my way to Becky. She called and she needed me. It was an emergency." I said and then the room grew silent. None of them said a word.

present day ( this is where the story begins)
Suddenly they all began to talk at once.I laid in the hospital bed listening to the four guys in front of me.

" Diablo loco cuando lo vas a entender?" Richard asked

" Ella es Tóxica !" Joel exclaimed

" T O X I C A." Christopher spelled out

" no se porque diablo sigues ahí." Erick sighed.

" en serio?" I asked , trying to understand.

" bro your in a hospital bed because of her. It probably wasn't even an emergency." Richard said annoyed with Becky.

" I know your all mad at her but , can you please tell Clara to contact her and tell her I'm here." I asked them and they nodded.

" I'll tell her." Richard said and walked out.

" Luckily it was so late at night , the media doesn't know your here." Chris said

" Si , no quiero que las nenas se enteren." I said referring to the cncowners.

After some time Alexia came in and she gasped when she saw me. I gave her a slight smile.

" hey man we're going to grab some food." The boys said and I nodded.

They've been with me the entire day. I'm extremely grateful for them. I tried not to think so much about what they told me , well I couldn't. My heard hurts too much to think right now.

Lo que te digo nunca te suma, siempre te resta
Y aunque la vi nunca me fui de la tormenta
Tu daño me hace bien

Zabdiel is okay just needs a lot of recovery.

What's going to happen when Becky finds out ? Will she realize certain things ?

I've already designed the cover of my Chris story. I actually made two and I can't decide.

Thank you for reading and voting.

xoxo CNCOx5