16

🅉🄰🄱🄳🄸🄴🄻

2019

We just finished tour and released our latest single pretend. We were going to have some time for ourselves and then back to the studio.

I already know what you guys want to know , what's going on with me and Becky?Ever since I told the guys I began to call her Becky. Anyway , we've been talking more. We aren't anything but , while I was on tour we kept contact. She as well would send me little things she has worked on. I'm truly excited for her.

I was glad to be back home , well Miami. Chris and I both got apartments in the same building.

" te veo compadre." Chris said going one direction. Meanwhile , I went the other.

I opened the door to my apartment and smelled food.

Food ? Espérate , y que esto ?

I left my luggage near the door and began to walk further in. I saw a tiny figure next to the stove. I smiled at the sight. She turned around and smirked. 

" Y tú , qué haces aquí ?" I asked a huge smile on my face.

" Well, I came to surprise you." She shrugged

" How did you even get in ?" I asked confused

" you have a spare key under your mat since your always forgetting something. Now stop with all the questions." She stated turning back to the stove.

I hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek " I'm happy your here."

I sat on a chair as I watched her cook. She was wearing one of my shirts. It was huge on her but , she looked so cute in it. Eventually , the food was ready and we began to eat. I spoke to her about tour and how fun it was. 

After eating and cleaning we began to watch a show on the couch. 

" how do you watch this nena ? It's so boring." I complained

" you want something more entertaining?" She asked me and I nodded.

She then got up and pulled off my shirt that she was wearing , leaving her in her undergarments. I stared at her in disbelief and in awe. She was perfect in every single way. She came back and straddled my lap.

" is this entertaining enough ?" She asked softly , her lips brushing against mine. I couldn't wait any longer. I crashed my lips onto hers. It's what I've been wanting to do for the longest. Our lips moved in sync , I've missed this feeling.

" mm dale papi ." She moaned out

" ughh , your doing so good."

My first time was with the person I loved the most. Eventually we both came and laid next to each other trying to catch our breath.

"Welcome home Zabdi." She said and I kissed her.

" Ahora vamos a dormir." I said and pulled her into me that way she could lay her head on my chest.

Can things please stay this way.

Tú eres adictiva, pero tóxica

Zabdiel finally did it.  I'm sorry I'm not the best at writing smut chapters. But , it seems like things are going well between Zabdiel and Becky.

Will it last ?

As always thanks for reading and voting.
Your comments really make my day.

xoxo CNCOx5