5

🅉🄰🄱🄳🄸🄴🄻

In a blink of an eye it was already summer. Rebbeca had graduated and completed high school. She would be attending a community college near by and study music. She's been posting more and more on her YouTube channel. We've also been spending everyday together. My feelings for her only grew more and I couldn't contain myself.

" what are you looking at silly." She giggled as we were watching YouTube videos.

I began to lean in and so did she. Our lips touched and they moved in sync.

" You think we can make it work this time ?" I asked

" definitely." She said and we kissed again.

Just like that Rebbeca was my girlfriend again. I was happy , we were happy.  But , that all came to a halt. When I found out about La Banda.

" Mira Nena , there's going to be this show called la Banda.  I really want to go and audition." I said excitedly. I looked at her and she had an expression that expressed the opposite.

" I don't know Zabdiel , that's across the country." She said

" So , what if I win. I get to be in a band and I get to follow my dreams." I said

" You can follow your dreams here." She said

" Amor you know how much I love to sing."
I said to her " Plus , we can work it out." I added in case that was her fear.

" No I'm not worried about us , you just shouldn't go." She snapped and left my house.

I sighed. I literally support anything she wants why can't she support me ?

I spent the next two weeks debating whether I should go or not. My mother was all in for it.

" Esta es tu oportunidad hijo." My mom said and she was right.

So I began to practice some songs until I found the perfect one. I would try to sing the song to Rebbeca but , she wouldn't want to hear it. Anything that had to do with la Banda and I she didn't want to know about.

She continued to be this way until it was time for me to begin packing because I would be leaving in a day. We didn't speak at all my last two days here. Before I knew it , I was ready to leave. Her entire family came outside to say bye and to wish me good luck. But , she didn't and I knew she was home.

Why did she have to be like this ? All I wanted was her support, it was the one I needed the most.

De cien me diste diez y yo te lo acepté
Yo no sé cómo me enamoré

Rebbeca is so unfair to Zabdiel. But , he's on his way to kill it in Miami. I'm sorry if the story seems slow. Don't worry it will get to it's peak. I hope you guys are enjoying it so far. This is for my Zabdielitas❤️

Thank you for the support always and feedback.

xoxo CNCOx5