22

🅉🄰🄱🄳🄸🄴🄻

Today Joel and I are extremely excited. We have promo and first we're going to California. Although Joel won't be able to stop by his house due to the distance of where we are going to be. He's happy to still be in California. As for me we'll be near my house so that's where I'm going. Especially since we have about two days off before our meet and greet.

" Can you guys walk faster ?" Joel said

" Cacho brother si , camina más rápido." Zabdiel said to the other boys.

" Pero Diablo loco , don't you see my legs moving." Richard said doing some motion which caused Christopher to burst out laughing.

Joel and Zabdiel couldn't wait to get on the plane.

" just let them be , their happy to go home." Ali smiled.

Eventually and finally we made it onto the plane.

" buenas noches." I said as I sat in my seat and placed the cover over my eyes.

" Zabdiel. Zabdiel." I felt someone shaking me

" llegamos ?!" I exclaimed cheerfully

" Si acere." Erick laughed.

We got our luggage and headed to my house. My mom said it was okay for the boys to stay.

When we arrived my mom was already outside.

" mama!" I exclaimed and the guys chuckled. They then as well greeted my mom.

" Zabdiel ?!" I heard someone shout

I looked over along with the boys and I saw Becky's siblings. Wow they were all so grown , I haven't seen them in awhile.

" group hug !" I said and the three of them attacked me.

" we've missed you so much bro." Frankie said

" y yo a ustedes." I smiled my eyes getting watery.

" Hola Hola !" Becky then said walking out of their house.

Wow , no Sebastian.

" Someone's happy to be home." Becky added smiling.

" very happy." I replied

Eventually Becky's parents came out and they invited us all over for dinner in their yard. We all accepted. I had the boys with me so it shouldn't be that bad.

" wow , you guys are really neighbors." Erick stated

" I told you this." I answered him and hit the back of his head.

After freshening up we went over to eat dinner.

" estaba rico señora." Christopher said

" gracias , pero por favor llama me Alejandra." Becky's mom smiled.

The guys were in a conversation but , I was too busy catching up with Becky's siblings.

" hey man , we're going to head back with your mom. Are you coming?" Richard asked

" I'm going to stay a bit." I said and they nodded understanding.

Eventually it was only Becky and I left outside. We were sitting on this couch they had outside. We were talking about everything and staring at the stars. I once again couldn't help but , to admire her. Being here with her reminded me of old times.

" que tú miras ?" She giggled

" tu." I whispered

I then leaned in and kissed her.

Pero sigo de loco atrevido

Zabdiel can't seem to contain himself. Do you think he'll ever get over her ?

So guys , I'm kind of stuck with the next lyric that comes next and I type don't know what to write. If you want to help out and inbox me that would be great :)

Last but not least , my favorite Becky G song off of Mala Santa is subiendo. My good sis Dimelomami got it right. Go check out her stories they are incredible !!!

As always thanks for reading and voting.

xoxo CNCOx5