6

🅉🄰🄱🄳🄸🄴🄻

Today was the big day. I was extremely nervous, I was up next. My mom was here giving me all her support and love. I was going to be singing " mientes".

As they introduced me I got on stage. The girls screamed really loud which caused me to turn red , I guess they thought I was cute. They decided to let me in. I was currently in front of the judges. It's now or never I thought to myself.

I went on that stage and gave it my all. All three of them said yes. It was such a huge moment for me. Of course I instantly hugged my mom. This was all going to be for us.

We then went back to the hotel to change and freshen up. To celebrate , we were going to go out and eat dinner. Just to enjoy the night here in Miami.  It's beautiful out here. 

As we were in the restaurant my phone vibrated.

Nena
Congrats Amor ! You did amazing! You know you've got my support and I'm so proud.

She sure did a great job at showing it. Note the sarcasm. But , once again I was blind.

Zabdiel
Gracias Nena , I'm so excited and happy. Te extraño

As the competition began we would talk more. On my free time we would FaceTime each other.  She would tell me how much her family and her would vote for me. It truly meant a lot. For once our relationship was going good. She actually wanted me to talk about La Banda and tell her everything that was going on.

Eventually I ended up winning the competition along side my new band mates ; Erick , Richard , Christopher , and Joel. We would be starting a new journey together and I couldn't be more exciting.  The day after we won we already had appearances and meetings. This is how life was going to be for me from now on.

Eh-yeah

As I'm writing I just realized that most of the story will be in Zabdiel's point of view for awhile. I hope you guys don't mind. It's just really for now Rebbeca has nothing to say if you get what I'm saying. Well actually I could give you Rebbeca's POV next chapter. So you can get insider of what she was up to while Zabdiel was gone. Then she'll be gone for awhile

Would you guys want that ?

Pero , as always thank you for reading and voting ❤️

xoxo CNCOx5