11

🅉🄰🄱🄳🄸🄴🄻

We have been rehearsing for premios juventud non stop and finishing up our album. The show is tomorrow , so today we're putting in the extra work. But , I definitely wasn't ready for tomorrow. Rebbeca is also performing and there is a 95% chance I'll bump into her.

It's going to be hard for me to see her and act like I don't know her. My phone then vibrated.

iambeckyg

*** LIKES | *** COMMENTS

Iambeckyg  👀

beckygfann 🤐

Becstinshipper my parents 😩

austinmahone 😏🤔

" esa es Becky G no ?" Christopher asked startling me

" y-yes." I said showing him the phone.

" eh , she can do better." Joel shrugged , the rest nodded.

Anyway , so much for wanting to be Sola. They won't last though , he's just using her. It's probably all to get people talking about them.  He better not be there tomorrow.

I'm not even at venue ,I haven't even seen her ,and I'm already feeling so much. You know i haven't seen her since i left home. We are currently getting our outfits together , with the help of our stylist of course because Erick , Chris , and I are a mess at picking out clothes.

Eventually we were set and it was time to go. We got into our mini van and we were off. As soon as we arrived the screams got louder. The cameras were on us. We were allowed to take some pictures with the fans and that's what we did. I was smiling and not as anxious anymore. That was until I heard her name.

" Becky Becky !"

I looked and there she was. She wore this beautiful yellow long dress. Yellow has always been her favorite color , it looked great on her.

" Ella si que es bella." Erick said and I looked to see the guys all admiring her too. They all nodded agreeing to what Erick had said. I gulped.

" Locos , we did great !" Richard cheered as we were walking backstage. Our performance went so well , the crowd seemed to love it as well.  We were currently walking to our dressing room but , we stopped when we came across her.

" Becky!" The guys all called out.

" hey , Cnco right ?" She asked and began to give each of us individually a hug. When she came to me I felt tense , I froze.

" You guys did great , I'm a fan for sure." She said her eyes locking with mine for a few seconds.

" and we are a fan of you shawty." Richard smiled.

" Thank you , I type have to get ready for my performance. Hopefully , we can all meet again." She smiled that beautiful smile. As she walked away she looked at me again. 

She was lucky I couldn't go after her in that moment. I still feel everything when she's near.

Aunque me duela, duela decírtelo amor

They've made their first encounter in months. Zabdiel obviously still feels something.

Not story related but , opinions on megumi Bowles ?

Thank you for reading , voting, and commenting

xoxo CNCOx5